First Time GH advice please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Time GH advice please

Lets assume I am able to get legit GH. I'm thinking of saving enough money to get 600 international units. My plan has always been to start at 4ius M-F for a few weeks, then ramp to 6 amd stay there. I plan on eventually starting with 6 months worth amd hope in the meantime I can save enough not
    not to have to come off for a long, long time. Dose this protocol make sense? It is good fr what I've researched. I'd like to be on it forever honestly. But if I can only do 6 months, will That be ok? There is so much I need to ask before I break the bank and lose my butt. I know most run 10+ daily, but that's not my goal. I Just want the pain relief, sleep, fatloss, and some LBM.

Originally posted by Mini-G
    My knowledge on GH is so limited... All I know is that for the $$ you may as well get a billion years worth of CJC and GHRP which are GH releases peptides. Work just the same for 1/3838272883 the price. That's all I got for ya bro!
    PM me. I'm on my phone and can't sem d messages. I cam however respond to them.

Comment

peptides will not come even close to legit pharm grade GH they should not even be held to the same standard in anyway, Ive seen many claim peptides 2-3 times a day can produce similar efect of 2-3 iU of synth GH.. BULLSHIT.. no way in hell.... Any body who uses pharm grade Gh will tell you ..

they work similar but not the same...

10IU is alot and is for muslce building purposes... 2-4IU is for fat loss. anything over 6 and youll start to put on size...

Comment

Originally posted by LARGERTHANNORMAL View Post
        peptides will not come even close to legit pharm grade GH they should not even be held to the same standard in anyway, Ive seen many claim peptides 2-3 times a day can produce similar efect of 2-3 iU of synth GH.. BULLSHIT.. no way in hell.... Any body who uses pharm grade Gh will tell you ..

they work similar but not the same...

10IU is alot and is for muslce building purposes... 2-4IU is for fat loss. anything over 6 and youll start to put on size...
        I've *felt* similar affects using 4iu of gh a day, compared to 100mg cjc 1295 (no dac) and 200mg ghrp-2 3x a day. By similar affects, I mean carpal tunnel, and incredibly painful calf and tibialis ant. pumps from walking. Can't say about fat loss or growth though, as I didn't use either for more than 2 months.

Comment

exactly!

Originally posted by NoBull View Post
          I've *felt* similar affects using 4iu of gh a day, compared to 100mg cjc 1295 (no dac) and 200mg ghrp-2 3x a day. By similar affects, I mean carpal tunnel, and incredibly painful calf and tibialis ant. pumps from walking. Can't say about fat loss or growth though, as I didn't use either for more than 2 months.

Comment

no but but ive done a great deal of research on multiple research chems companies personally and ran many for 6+ months

6+ months on pharm gh will blow those peps out of the water at even 2-4iu. unless were talkn chinese junk then who knows.

i know theres good stuff both pharm and generics but still, ive seen the results of what GH can do. also I have seen a few buddies on forums do head to head comparisons with both who have prescriptions for both.

unfortunatly ive never had the pleasure to do the tests myself (yet)

Originally posted by Mini-G
            Have you used GH? Just curious I only know a handful of people that have.

Comment

Originally posted by LARGERTHANNORMAL View Post
              no but but ive done a great deal of research on multiple research chems companies personally and ran many for 6+ months

6+ months on pharm gh will blow those peps out of the water at even 2-4iu. unless were talkn chinese junk then who knows.

i know theres good stuff both pharm and generics but still, ive seen the results of what GH can do. also I have seen a few buddies on forums do head to head comparisons with both who have prescriptions for both.

unfortunatly ive never had the pleasure to do the tests myself (yet)
              One of these days, and hopefully soon, I am going to run this stuff for a long, long time. Here is how I have it figured. If I can order 6 months worth at a time, by month 4 or so I might have enough saved up to order some more, then more and more. No way I could afford a years worth at once. Right now I couldnt afford 6 months worth, but I can save. I know that peps are great and they are head and shoulders over otc supps and they actually force the release of natural GH. But there is a 3 stage process in doing so, as where GH is directly GH and your body uses it as exogenous GH. I dont think any other peptide can compare to legit GH, but then again, they are all fairly new and most are still in human trials. So who is to say for certainly. We all know for a fact that GH is a miracle in a bottle. And it is something I think everyone should experience. I woman can get by with as little as 1 unit daily! Women have it made if they so choose this lifestyle. They can get 2 years worth of anything for the price of 1 cycle for a man, dang it! Anyways, my point is, as of right now I dont think any other peptide is on par with GH. However, there is alot to learn and alot that remains unknown at this point. I think peps are a great substitute GH, and there may actually be some that is even better. Only time will tell. Once alot of these human trials are over, we may very well have a whole new peptide that makes GH a thing of the past. It will eventually happen. It always does. I love these boards!

Comment

100% agreed!

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
                One of these days, and hopefully soon, I am going to run this stuff for a long, long time. Here is how I have it figured. If I can order 6 months worth at a time, by month 4 or so I might have enough saved up to order some more, then more and more. No way I could afford a years worth at once. Right now I couldnt afford 6 months worth, but I can save. I know that peps are great and they are head and shoulders over otc supps and they actually force the release of natural GH. But there is a 3 stage process in doing so, as where GH is directly GH and your body uses it as exogenous GH. I dont think any other peptide can compare to legit GH, but then again, they are all fairly new and most are still in human trials. So who is to say for certainly. We all know for a fact that GH is a miracle in a bottle. And it is something I think everyone should experience. I woman can get by with as little as 1 unit daily! Women have it made if they so choose this lifestyle. They can get 2 years worth of anything for the price of 1 cycle for a man, dang it! Anyways, my point is, as of right now I dont think any other peptide is on par with GH. However, there is alot to learn and alot that remains unknown at this point. I think peps are a great substitute GH, and there may actually be some that is even better. Only time will tell. Once alot of these human trials are over, we may very well have a whole new peptide that makes GH a thing of the past. It will eventually happen. It always does. I love these boards!

Comment

Working...
                X