X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HGH or Peptides?

Lets hear your favourites?

Favourite HGH?

Hgh is by far the better choice. But most can't afford it!

For peptides, tb500 is awesome. Nothing heals you as fast

Comment

Never ran HGH longer than 1 kit. Too expensive.
      Favorite peptides are CJC (with and without dac), and ipamorelin. Igf1-lr3 I remember from last summer was pretty solid but it was hard to see if any gains were made from it.

Comment

Personally, I think peptides are way better than HGH.
        it's only a fraction of the cost of HGH.

Human growth hormone (somatropin)
        -bloats me.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex View Post
          Personally, I think peptides are way better than HGH.
          it's only a fraction of the cost of HGH.

Human growth hormone (somatropin)
          -bloats me.
          I would disagree, but I hear what you're saying. HGH, while expensive, I believe can extend life if used for anti aging purposes. While from everything ive researched, peptides are a great alternative, but are only a shadow of legit GH. I will be trying some soon, as well as eventually some blacktops when I am a little better off financially. I think 2-4ius of GH would be an amazing thing for long, long term use.

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
            I would disagree, but I hear what you're saying. HGH, while expensive, I believe can extend life if used for anti aging purposes. While from everything ive researched, peptides are a great alternative, but are only a shadow of legit GH. I will be trying some soon, as well as eventually some blacktops when I am a little better off financially. I think 2-4ius of GH would be an amazing thing for long, long term use.
            I personally think you'd be better off with a Mod GRF-129 and a GHRP. HGH isn't full GH, only parts. Endo produced HGH is full, real HGH. I can't find the study on that, but if I do I'll link you. Also, I believe there's more risk of exo HGH raising blood sugar levels than Mod GRF and a GHRP. Not to mention they're much cheaper, and don't affect your body's natural pulses the way HGH does, other than strengthening them.
            Last edited by Bull; 03-02-2014, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Dont get me wrong, peps sound great. But comparing them or even saying they are better than GH is comparing apples to beets. I think money wise, peps may be the better choice, but GH is tried and trueand has been for years. If money wasnt an issue to people, and GH was close in price to even the best peps, I dont think anyone would use anything but GH.

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
                Dont get me wrong, peps sound great. But comparing them or even saying they are better than GH is comparing apples to beets. I think money wise, peps may be the better choice, but GH is tried and trueand has been for years. If money wasnt an issue to people, and GH was close in price to even the best peps, I dont think anyone would use anything but GH.
                To each their own, right? I personally wouldn't mind adding HGH into my protocol of peptides, but I just can't justify the price. I could easily pin Mod GRF and GHRP more frequently if I wanted more out of it. Add some GH about 10-15 minutes after a shot of those 2, and my body would still think that GH is part of it's regular pulse.

Comment

You know what, i'm going to go ahead here and say in the current state of affairs surrounding HGH, peptides 100% are the better choice.

I am not saying HGH is bad in comparison to peptides. rHGH is indeed the superior item, but with the current state of the black market and such, your chances of getting GOOD rHGH is slim to none, and you will be on a constant wild goose hunt, throwing away hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars. Peptides such as CJC-1295 with DAC when used at like 2 - 4mg per week can provide enough HGH secretion to practically match rHGH (up to a certain point, of course, as you can only squeeze so much juice out of an orange). Considering the fact that most CJC-1295 is actually CJC-1295 in the vial and the price compared to rHGH, peptides such as those are a much better choice in the current climate.
                  Chief writer for Steroidal.com
                  Formerly known as Atomini
                  Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
                  "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Dan C View Post
                    You know what, i'm going to go ahead here and say in the current state of affairs surrounding HGH, peptides 100% are the better choice.

I am not saying HGH is bad in comparison to peptides. rHGH is indeed the superior item, but with the current state of the black market and such, your chances of getting GOOD rHGH is slim to none, and you will be on a constant wild goose hunt, throwing away hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars. Peptides such as CJC-1295 with DAC when used at like 2 - 4mg per week can provide enough HGH secretion to practically match rHGH (up to a certain point, of course, as you can only squeeze so much juice out of an orange). Considering the fact that most CJC-1295 is actually CJC-1295 in the vial and the price compared to rHGH, peptides such as those are a much better choice in the current climate.
                    I thought we were about to disagree, lol. On the level you spoke of, agree. But if absolute certain GH is in fact available, then GH all day (at least til peptides go more mainstream than they are now). Im not saying one is better than the other, just that one is absolutely proven.

Comment

Working...
                    X