Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peptide reconstitution

Hi,

I am trying peptides for the first time. I need a little help figuring out how much bw to add to reconstitue the peptides. Is there a post on here that discusses that? I am expecting the following:

CJC1295 w/DAC, 2mg
    IGF-1 LR3, 1mg
    GHRP-2, 5mg

Is there already a link on this site that gives a guide for reconstituting with bw? I recognize that these are probably simple questions. I just want to get it right, since dose is everything. Thanks!

Dave

From another member which I used to dose mine:

First, if you get CJC-1295 make sure it is CJC-1295 without DAC, as you stated. CJC-1295 w/o DAC is also known as Mod GRF (1-29)

You always stack the GHRP with the Mod GRF. This way, you get more than twice the benefit of taking just the GHRP.

Saturation dose is 1 mcg / kg of body weight. For many, this is 100 mcg of each, taken at the same time. So if you take 200 mcg of each, you won't double the benefit but you will experience a more benefit. So start out with 100 mcg of each, taken at the same time. After you see how that goes, you can work up to 250 mcg of each at each dose if you desire. Taking 100 mcg of each is roughly the equivilent of taking 2-3 IU's of synthetic GH.

When taking peptides, avoid food for 2-3 hours before dosing. Avoid carbs/fats for 30 minutes after dosing.

Best times to dose is as follows for LBM:
    1. Pre-bed. This is when the body does it's most healing and most muscle repair/growth.
    2. Post resistance training workout. This makes the GH available right after a workout, for maximum muscle growth benefit.
    3. If you are going to dose 3 times a day, then upon awaking and wait 30 mins to eat. If you do a fasted AM workout, dose before the workout. This will help you to metabolize fat and burn that during the fasted workout.

Keep in mind peptides will not give you the same result as dosing 10 IUs of synthetic GH in one shot. But they can easily be dosed 3-4 times a day for good, frequent pulses of GH. The pulse is actually preferred in many ways.

Look for the same symptoms as taking synthetic GH: carpel tunnel, hand numbness, etc. You will know the peptides are doing their job.

If you are taking melatonin in preperationfor a show or anything, you want to wait 30 minutes after taking the GHRP/Mod GRF before doing melatonin. Melatonin blunts the GH release. After 30 minutes, the pulse is over so you can then dose melatonin.

When reconstituting peptides, we want to use a ratio of BW to peptide of 1:2. So we would add 2.5 ml of BW to a 5 mg vial of GHRP. The reason behind this is because studies have shown that peptides are more stable in solution at higher concentrations. So we want to avoid diluting them more than needed.

Injecting peptides 3 times a day can consume a lot of pins. There are a couple approaches people use to keep the pin count down.

Some people draw enough doses for the entire day of the GHRP into a a single pin, and enough doses for the entire day of the Mod GRF into a single pin. Then the use the same pins throughout the day, injecting a single dose of liquid each time. This practice obviously requires great care in maintaining a sterile needle. You would need to swab the needle before and after each dose. I am not a fan of this method, but I present it here because I know that quite a few people do this.

The other approach is to mix the Mod GRF and GHRP into the same pin when dosing. If you do this, draw the Mod GRF into the pin first. Mod GRF is a little less stable than GHRP so by drawing the Mod GRF first you ensure you don't contaminate the vial with any GHRP. Next draw the GHRP into the same pin, being careful not to push any of the Mod GRF into the GHRP vial.

Finally, the other approach is to just buy lots of pins and accept the fact that you are going to be a pin cushion.

We can inject subq or IM. I like subq but I sometimes get itchy lumps that develop 24 hours later. I never have this issue with IM.

Comment

I hate to even ask this question, but as a newbie I just want to be sure.

If I'm using an insulin needle (I'm using Sure Comfort Insulin Syringe, 31 gauge, 1cc/1ml), how do I know what is 100 mcg once the peptides are reconstituted? At 220 lbs, 100 mcg is almost mathematically perfect for the CJC1295. Syringe is marked with 100 units. If I am reading this correctly, 2-3 IUs are 2-3 of the individual notches on the syringe, correct?

Again, thanks for answering what is probably a very simple question.

Comment

Originally posted by dgcesq View Post
        I hate to even ask this question, but as a newbie I just want to be sure.

If I'm using an insulin needle (I'm using Sure Comfort Insulin Syringe, 31 gauge, 1cc/1ml), how do I know what is 100 mcg once the peptides are reconstituted? At 220 lbs, 100 mcg is almost mathematically perfect for the CJC1295. Syringe is marked with 100 units. If I am reading this correctly, 2-3 IUs are 2-3 of the individual notches on the syringe, correct?

Again, thanks for answering what is probably a very simple question.
        No, if you're using U100 insulin syringe then it will have 50 points marked on it, that is every point equal to 2IU.

Comment

Thanks to everyone for the help.

I have a couple of remaining concerns, if I could get your thoughts:
          I am using a schedule I found in these forums: http://forums.steroidal.com/hgh-pept...ust-read*.html I am using #4, which is:
          4#
          Wk1-8 40mcg ed IGF-1LR3
          Wk1-12 100mcg 2-3X ed CJC-1293 (CJC w/o Dac)
          Wk1-12 100mcg 2-3X ed GHRP-2 or GHRP-6
          Injecting all 3 first thing when I wake up. Should I be injecting all three at same time?
          Injecting CJC-1293 and GHRP-2 post workout, and then again before bed - 3 injections per day.
          Injecting IGF only in morning.

My reconstituting (did I get it right):
          GHRP-2, 5mg. Added 2.5ml bacter. water, which should be 20mcg per marking on the insulin pin. Inject 2-3 marks.
          CJC-1293, 2mg. added 1ml bacter. water, which should be 20mcg per marking on the insulin pin. Inject 2-3 marks.
          IGF-1 LR3, added 1ml 6%acetic acid, which should be 10mcg per marking. Inject 4 marks first thing in morning.

Am I taking these the right way? Thank you for your help.

Comment

Originally posted by 4k13774 View Post
            No, if you're using U100 insulin syringe then it will have 50 points marked on it, that is every point equal to 2IU.
            that actually depends on how many ml's of bw was used to reconstitute the peptide. If 2 ml was used to reconstitute 2mg, 50mcg is 5 on the insulin needle. 100mcg will be 10iu on the needle. there are 1000mcg per mg.

Comment

Originally posted by dgcesq View Post
              Hi,

I am trying peptides for the first time. I need a little help figuring out how much bw to add to reconstitue the peptides. Is there a post on here that discusses that? I am expecting the following:

CJC1295 w/DAC, 2mg
              IGF-1 LR3, 1mg
              GHRP-2, 5mg

Is there already a link on this site that gives a guide for reconstituting with bw? I recognize that these are probably simple questions. I just want to get it right, since dose is everything. Thanks!

Dave
              each mg has 1000mcg. if you use 1ml bw to reconstitute 1mg, 100mcg will be the 10iu mark. if you use 5ml bw to reconstitute 5mg, the same thing is true. however, if you only use 2.5ml of water, 100mcg will be the 5iu mark. I hope this helped you.

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
                We can inject subq or IM. I like subq but I sometimes get itchy lumps that develop 24 hours later. I never have this issue with IM.
                I've personally solved this problem for myself by injecting the peptides slower while going sub Q. Never had similar issues since, but it could have easily been my body adjusting to it, or an unsterile environment as I usually pre-load dozens at a time.

Comment

if it disappears its not a sterile issue. it sounds like its your body having a localized reaction to product, shouldn't be an issue but without further info its hard to say. be careful with preloading syringes. speaking from a "text book" injection practice use one needle to draw solution another to inject. preloading increases chances for contamination. look up pictures of needles after a couple uses, they look mangled under high magnification. just imagine what they're doing to your body upon injection. now speaking from a real world way of doing things its totally up to you. im paranoid due to being in the medical field forever. that being said ive seen the best/most sterile practices used with infections/abscesses as a result while iv drug users sharing needles used god only knows how many times, tap water to reconstitute, not swabbing filthy skin, with no injection reactions at all!
                  Bull is correct that as with almost all injections slower is always better! the reason you don't notice the reaction with IM is most likely due to the depth of injection. it has a different absorption route as well. sub q injections theoretically can be injected anywhere you can pull up a flap of skin however, if you look on diabetic websites they're sites that have quicker absorption rates abs being fastest, back of arms, thighs, ect.

lastly... when determining dosage an easy formula to dose is as follows:

desired dose divided by dose on hand multiply by ML dose on hand comes in. always convert all measurements into the same measurement.

example:

2mg (desired dose)
                  _________________ X 10ml = 5ml
                  4mg (dose on hand) or .4mg/ml (400mcg)

reconstitution is just as lilpowerhouse described its based on however many ml you introduce to medication.

hopes this helps.
                  Last edited by luckyfd; 04-24-2014, 12:16 PM. Reason: add info

Comment

Working...
                  X