HGH Fragment (171 - 191)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HGH Fragment (171 - 191)

Anyone had the opportunity to try HGH Fragment (171 - 191) ?

I've got an incredibly stubborn bit of belly fat that keeps my six pack to a four back.

I've used cutting agents like Tren and EQ which worked well but want something a little less harsh. From my investigations, I found that it seems too good to be true in regards to side effects and results.....except for the fact that typical protocols I've found call for 500mcg daily from a 2mg vial @ $20ea.

Any thoughts? Is this worth the money for the results?

Originally posted by Phil C View Post
    Anyone had the opportunity to try HGH Fragment (171 - 191) ?

I've got an incredibly stubborn bit of belly fat that keeps my six pack to a four back.

I've used cutting agents like Tren and EQ which worked well but want something a little less harsh. From my investigations, I found that it seems too good to be true in regards to side effects and results.....except for the fact that typical protocols I've found call for 500mcg daily from a 2mg vial @ $20ea.

Any thoughts? Is this worth the money for the results?
    I've never tried it, and don't plan to, but from what I understand it's not worth the money in terms of results. I believe you're better off going with CJC (no Dac) and GHRP-6, GHRP-2, Ipamorelin, or Hexarelin.

Comment

Originally posted by Bull View Post
      I've never tried it, and don't plan to, but from what I understand it's not worth the money in terms of results. I believe you're better off going with CJC (no Dac) and GHRP-6, GHRP-2, Ipamorelin, or Hexarelin.
      GHRP-6 and CJC is what I'm currently running. When I ordered more Peptides I saw the HGH Frg and was curious. Isn't that the way it goes....if it's sounds too good to be true it probably is.

Thanks Bull

Comment

Originally posted by Phil C View Post
        GHRP-6 and CJC is what I'm currently running. When I ordered more Peptides I saw the HGH Frg and was curious. Isn't that the way it goes....if it's sounds too good to be true it probably is.

Thanks Bull
        I've spent many hundreds of dollars before figuring that out for myself haha

Comment

Working...
        X