IGF-1 LR3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IGF-1 LR3

How do you guys like this peptide? has anyone used for PCT? I personally cant imagine doing PCT without again!

I've run through a few vials of it and apart from pumps, haven't seen any real world gains from it. Dug deep into it and did my research, and only endogenous IGF inside the muscle cells actually help with growth. Exogenous IGF doesn't enter the cells and doesn't help them grow. That's why I prefer GHRP and Mod-GRF because the HGH it produces, in turn produces IGF inside our cells.

Comment

good to know! ill do some research into that, my PCT are constantly evolving... thanks for the input!

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-G
        Like he said... The pumps you get are phenomenal with IGF. Almost too tight to move! But I haven't ran enough of it to warrant stating any gains were made.
        Good to see you Mini G!!

Comment

I was looking to use it for healing purposes. One shoulder post rotator cuff surgery and the other to build the muscles that atrophied from pinched nerves. Also tore my quad about 2 weeks ago. Will it help in healing?

Comment

Originally posted by coachruss View Post
            I was looking to use it for healing purposes. One shoulder post rotator cuff surgery and the other to build the muscles that atrophied from pinched nerves. Also tore my quad about 2 weeks ago. Will it help in healing?
            HGH will certainly help.

Comment

Working...
            X