Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Without. 1295 is with dac

Comment

I am so shocked how different you look compared to a couple of years ago! You've busted balls dude. I think I might need some assistance...

Comment

Appreciate it man. Only looking to keep going forward.

Since being off im maintaining very well on diet alone. Since i came completely off and wont go back on until august 28, im going to do a mini blast 6-8 weeks. Cruise, then another quick blast. Along with the gh and slin, we will be adding this per week.
        200mg test cyp
        700mg primo acetate
        700mg bold acetate
        350mg trestolone acetate

Then cruise on 200 test cyp before blasting again. Im staying away from orals for a while. Save those for next prep.

Comment

And blast off. Starting at 2iu gh on low days and 4 on high days. Will bump to 2/6 next week then 3/9 week after. My work schedule changed and im working in the mornings now. Breakfast is now my pre workout. Between pre/intra/post im getting nearly 600 carbs on my high days.

Morning body weight 209
          Last edited by OnTheSauce; 08-20-2014, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by OnTheSauce View Post
            And blast off. Starting at 2iu gh on low days and 4 on high days. Will bump to 2/6 next week then 3/9 week after. My work schedule changed and im working in the mornings now. Breakfast is now my pre workout. Between pre/intra/post im getting nearly 600 carbs on my high days.
            Have you tried 3-4x week GH dosing at high doses PWO? Some say its good for mass gains.

Comment

I split it on high days. Am, pre workout, and pm.

Comment

Up to 215. Feeling good. Strength coming back very fast. Taking ADMIN advice, using the gh 3-4x a week in big doses and none other days.

Comment

Up to 215. Feeling good. Strength coming back very fast. Taking ADMIN advice, using the gh 3-4x a week in big doses and none other days.
                  See how you get on with the gains, I've read from a lot of sources, some IFBB pros, its good if muscle growth is the goal.

Comment

Well thats def the goal. Im using A LOT of gh and A LOT of insulin

Comment

Well im packing some serious size on. Havent weighed but i would guess 215-216 in mornings

Comment

September has been riddled with sickness. Only worked out 3 times. Piss poor at olympia and pulled a hammy as well. About to be at it hard though.

Comment

Also moved gh back to everyday, only 3x a week wasnt keeping igf elevated enough.

Comment

Also moved gh back to everyday, only 3x a week wasnt keeping igf elevated enough.
                            What was the change in readings?

Comment

Only 60 points when doing it 3x a week. Ill have them done again in a week

Comment

Only 60 points when doing it 3x a week. Ill have them done again in a week
                                What was the reading when doing every day or 5x week?

How long after the GH shot did you have the test?

Comment

Working...
                                X