igf1 lr3 reconstitution?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• igf1 lr3 reconstitution?

I just ordered a 1 mg vial of igf1 lr3 from extreme peptides and I read that it's best to reconstitute with 0.6% aa so that's what I did I mixed 1ml aa and then mixed it with the peptide in its original vial, which is what ive read is best. I'm just wondering if I did something wrong because there is barely anything in the vial just a very small amount. How am I supposed to draw it up or do I need to add more aa.

Anyone have any suggestions

Comment

You did one ml of just AA?
      Usually I dilute it with the .06 AA and the rest BW.

You should have a total of 1 ml fluid in the vial - the dosing is small, its in mcg's wich are just the small 'clicks' or lines on the barrel of the slin pin.
      Back fill the pin with a small amount of BW first so when you inject it pushes out the whole concnetration of IGF, as you pointed out its a small amount and some can be left in the pin.

Comment

Ok so I have 1000 mcg of igf1 so at 50mcg daily I'd get 40 dosages I just don't see being able to draw from that small amount 40 timed

Comment

Originally posted by jclif9712 View Post
          Ok so I have 1000 mcg of igf1 so at 50mcg daily I'd get 40 dosages I just don't see being able to draw from that small amount 40 timed
          I get what you are saying, but thats exactly what you do, it may seem like an infinitesimally small amount but that is the correct measurement, should be about 2 clicks., not even half way to the first big numbe (1).

Comment

Originally posted by jclif9712 View Post
            Anyone have any suggestions
            Not very clear what you mean...

Comment

Working...
            X