CJC 1295 DAC OPINIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CJC 1295 DAC OPINIONS

Hi guys i plan to run cjc 1295 with dac while cycling with Test and Eq.. to improve fat loss and muscle growth.

I plan to Run 4 mg a week a split into 2 shots a week as well 1000mg-2000mg of Horny goat weed daily to increase pulses.

What are your opinions.. If you used the product in comparison to HGH.

Thanks

Originally posted by davet View Post
    Hi guys i plan to run cjc 1295 with dac while cycling with Test and Eq.. to improve fat loss and muscle growth.

I plan to Run 4 mg a week a split into 2 shots a week as well 1000mg-2000mg of Horny goat weed daily to increase pulses.

What are your opinions.. If you used the product in comparison to HGH.

Thanks
    I've never used HGH long enough to compare the two, but I've ran CJC DAC twice. Both times 4-8 weeks at 2mg a week. I can definitely say that I like it. I run EGCG and Huperzine-A with it, as well as nicotine. Both basically remove the response to gh release that causes the gh release to slow or stop. Huperzine has a 27 hour half life as nicotine only 1-2 hours. I may be wrong about the numbers as I'm just going from memory.

Comment

Originally posted by Bull View Post
      I've never used HGH long enough to compare the two, but I've ran CJC DAC twice. Both times 4-8 weeks at 2mg a week. I can definitely say that I like it. I run EGCG and Huperzine-A with it, as well as nicotine. Both basically remove the response to gh release that causes the gh release to slow or stop. Huperzine has a 27 hour half life as nicotine only 1-2 hours. I may be wrong about the numbers as I'm just going from memory.
      Was the hyperzine oral?

Have you tried with and without DAC?

I used 100mcg of CJC w/o DAC + GHRP 6 and looked the best I ever looked, will run it again in a couple of months time.

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
        Was the hyperzine oral?

Have you tried with and without DAC?

I used 100mcg of CJC w/o DAC + GHRP 6 and looked the best I ever looked, will run it again in a couple of months time.
        Yup, oral huperzine and I run CJC w/o DAC year round when not running with CJC with Dac. GHRP year round as well.

Comment

Yup, oral huperzine and I run CJC w/o DAC year round when not running with CJC with Dac. GHRP year round as well.
          Where do you get your peptides?

Comment

After this chat, fuck it, I'm ordering my peptides and starting again.

The 3x per day injecting gets old, but the gains are good, so is fat loss and NO ACNE.

Comment

Where do you get your peptides?

The 3x per day injecting gets old, but the gains are good, so is fat loss and NO ACNE.
              I'd personally pick peptides year round over AAS for a couple months a year. I've even taken to an extra shot in the middle of the night when I wake up to piss.
              I order from extremepeptide.ca or canadianmedsupplies.com. Not sure if you're in Canada though, Admin.

Comment

I'd personally pick peptides year round over AAS for a couple months a year. I've even taken to an extra shot in the middle of the night when I wake up to piss.
                I order from extremepeptide.ca or canadianmedsupplies.com. Not sure if you're in Canada though, Admin.
                Cool, I'll check them out.

Did you notice the hyperzine made a significant difference?

Comment

Cool, I'll check them out.

Did you notice the hyperzine made a significant difference?
                  I feel as though it did, yes. I didn't get bloods done, I wouldn't run cjc dac without it. Small price to pay for what it does.

Comment

alright dang it! I will too, as I've yet to try peptides. Tell me what to get and how many vials Admin. I'll probably need you to tell me how to mix it and draw it up as well. Sick of all these positive responses to peps and I still havent tried them. Just tell me how much to get amd what to get and I'll let CEM snatch a few more of my bills, lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X