Proper dosing question(s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proper dosing question(s)

For 5mg of GHRP-6, I mix 2.5mls bacteriostatic water. So in order to use 100mcg, I would pull the solution to the 4th line on a 100iu sin pin? Not .4, but .04 correct? Like a tiny amount. I'm just trying to get everything in order and making sure I'm doing this correctly. I'm going to the 4th of 100 unit marks?

No.

if 2mg add 1ml of bac water and draw up to the 5 mark on your slin pin will equal 100mcg
    if 5mg add 2.5ml of bac water and draw up to the 5 mark will equal 100mcg

Comment

5 mark = 0.5 units. Its a very small amount and not 0.5ml.

Comment

Thanks Admin! I started to order yesterday, but wanted to know what you thought first. Should I use it as an appetite inducer, or for the "pulse" and do it more long term (4-6 months)? How many MGs each would you recommend me get if I were aiming to use 100mcg each pin?

Comment

Where are you ordering from?

Comment

BlueSky or AR more than likely. Both seem to have good feedback. As far as IGF 1-Lr3, I'll be going with muscle chem.

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
              BlueSky or AR more than likely. Both seem to have good feedback. As far as IGF 1-Lr3, I'll be going with muscle chem.
              AR are too expensive, I'd go with another supplier or a sponsor from PM.

Comment

Working...
              X