legit research chems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• legit research chems

Hey guys I need help finding a legit research chem site. The site I used to use has fallen off the map. I have googled legit research chums, but really would like some input from you guys. Thanks in advance for the help.

Well known sites include CEM products, AR-R, Blue Sky etc.

Comment

ugpeptides.com is another.

Comment

So you guys have experience with these guys and have positive experience with their products. I am looking for a good supplier for AI. I aromatize test like no other and have always used letro with great success. I am currently running adex with my current cycle, and was on 1mg eod which I started seeing signs of high estro so I bumped to 2mg a day and symptoms subsided and am currently running 1mg ed. I have come to the conclusion that either my adex is underdosed or its just not strong enough for my body. I doubt its underdone bc everyone else I know who runs it loves it and they all take higher test doses than me. I need my letro back!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dpickett0129 View Post
          So you guys have experience with these guys and have positive experience with their products. I am looking for a good supplier for AI. I aromatize test like no other and have always used letro with great success. I am currently running adex with my current cycle, and was on 1mg eod which I started seeing signs of high estro so I bumped to 2mg a day and symptoms subsided and am currently running 1mg ed. I have come to the conclusion that either my adex is underdosed or its just not strong enough for my body. I doubt its underdone bc everyone else I know who runs it loves it and they all take higher test doses than me. I need my letro back!!!!
          Try Aromasin at 12.5mg/ED.

Comment

Do as Admin says and run the aromasin. 1mg a day of dex, much less 2, is horrible for lipids. I get bad indigestion just at 1-1.5mg weekly.

Comment

Originally posted by dpickett0129 View Post

Like the Admin said try 12.5 mg ed and you can always bump to 12.5 mg am and another 12.5 mg pm if that's not enough

Comment

Thanks so much guys. I will jump on it.

Comment

Working...
                X