Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Correct GHRP6 and CJC 1295 Dosage

Hi,

I'm in the process of ordering GHRP6 and CJC 1295.

What is really hard to find is the correct dosage of CJC, some seem to recommend 200mcg per week, others 1000mcg per week, and even 2000mcg per week.

For the GHRP6, I'm planning to take 500mcg per day, so 2 x 250mg Dosages.

I was hoping someone here can share some information on the Dosages mentioned above?

No, you don't need anywhere near that much.

Start on 100mcg of each 3 times per day.

Comment

Okay, so 3 x 100mcg per day for the GHRP6.

And what about the CJC 1295 DAC?

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
        No, you don't need anywhere near that much.

Start on 100mcg of each 3 times per day.

Sorry, I had to be more clear about this.

The CJC 1295 is the one with DAC, we dont get the "mod-grf-1-29" version here where I'm from.

So, the CJC has a long half-life, and thus can be taken only once or twice a week.

Comment

At time of dosing, an insulin syringe is used to draw and then inject the desired amount. In the above example, a 1000 mcg dose would require a volume of 1 mL, or “100 IU” as marked on an insulin syringe. Is the most used one..

Im gonna do 500 mcg twice a week..
          But if you put on acetylcholineesterase like ;
          Pyrostigmine (120mg/ed)

Galantamine (8-16mg/ed)

Huperzine A (50-150MCG/ed) huperzine is mcg NOT mg

You would get the most out of cjc 1295

The pituitary function using CJC-1295 + a somatostatin inhibitor (in this case acetylcholineesterase inhibitors), functions like this:

1) Exogenously supplied GH secretagogue CJC-1295 signals pituitary to release HGH, the amount of GH released is GREATER than without acetylcholineesterase inhibitor due to suppression of somatostatin.

2) Pituitary releases HGH creating a surge, however, somatostatin levels fail to rise after the release, therefore the pituitary remains responsive to secretagogues to signal more release of HGH, and the CJC-1295 fails to degrade due to its design thus lasting 24 hours a day for 8-10 days from an injection.

3) After the HGH is released, ANOTHER surge is immediatley signalled by the still active CJC-1295, and then another surge, and another, and another, and another, and another, and in the time span that 1 natural surge wouldve happened and another would be ready to go, probably 20x as many surges have already occured.

Comment

Working...
          X