GHRP 6 already mixed with CJC 1295?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GHRP 6 already mixed with CJC 1295?

Ok so I ordered a 5ml vial of pre mixed GHRP6 and CJC 1295. the prescription says to take 0.1ml (10 units) once a day? What i was planning on doing was if i bought them in two separate vials, i would do 15 units of both so 30 units per syringe 3 times a day. Since they are already mixed its kinda confused me a little. what should i do? take 30 units of the pre mix or stick with 10 units 3 times a day?

pretty sure the 5ml vial wont last me long if i do it 3 times a day so ill need to order again soon after i start.

This is my first time using peptide so im still trying to figure out the dosing. from what i've read, 150mcg 3x a day of each is a normal dose?
    Please correct me if im wrong.

I'm not so sure I would trust a pre mixed peptide. From my research, the cjc can "crash", so to speak, even if drawn in the same syringe with ghrp 6. Try and see. I'm no expert when it come to peptides. I'm just getting into them myself. You'll be ok at 150units, but it wouldn't hurt to start at 100 units 3x daily, as that's what most people start out doing. I'm no expert at all though when it comes to peptides.

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
      I'm not so sure I would trust a pre mixed peptide. From my research, the cjc can "crash", so to speak, even if drawn in the same syringe with ghrp 6. Try and see. I'm no expert when it come to peptides. I'm just getting into them myself. You'll be ok at 150units, but it wouldn't hurt to start at 100 units 3x daily, as that's what most people start out doing. I'm no expert at all though when it comes to peptides.
      Thanks man, yeah I'll be doing 3 x 100mcg a day 5x a week. I read that the two shouldn't be mixed for very long but ill give this a go and probably change to the two separate vials next. Only got it because it was $395 w/ postage and just the ghrp6 on its own was $270. though it would be the cheaper option.

Comment

I can understand. As long as reviews are good, give it a shot. I got to looking into it after your post and it seems that if mixing in the same syringe, always draw the ghrp 6 first, then the cjc and inject asap. I saw some pros and cons. It's never going to hurt to try it. Worst case scenario, you get a nice dose of ghrp6. Best case is a nice dose of both!

Comment

Working...
        X