Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghrp 6 + Igf 1 lr3 + Fst344 + Propionate

Hi,
    Finally decided to register after reading the forums for some time. I really got confused on how shall I have my cycle and need help if there is anybody tried doing the cycle with the below:
    Ghrp 6
    Igf 1 lr3
    Fst344
    Propionate
    I have had sustanon-primbolan cycles in the past. I was in very good shape but for the last 3-5 months I couldn’t go to gym and lost weight
    My age is 35, 172cm 69kg.
    I am planning a cycle of 10 or 12 weeks.
    I appreciate if anyone can give be recommendation for a cycle..
    Thanks in advance

Originally posted by Gymaholic View Post
    Hi,
    Finally decided to register after reading the forums for some time. I really got confused on how shall I have my cycle and need help if there is anybody tried doing the cycle with the below:
    Ghrp 6
    Igf 1 lr3
    Fst344
    Propionate
    I have had sustanon-primbolan cycles in the past. I was in very good shape but for the last 3-5 months I couldn’t go to gym and lost weight
    My age is 35, 172cm 69kg.
    I am planning a cycle of 10 or 12 weeks.
    I appreciate if anyone can give be recommendation for a cycle..
    Thanks in advance
    You're pretty light weight for your size, whats your bf %?

Why do you want to use all these peptides?

What are your goals for this stack?

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
      You're pretty light weight for your size, whats your bf %?

Why do you want to use all these peptides?

What are your goals for this stack?
      Hi,

I was heavier but lost a lot of weight If bf stands for Body fat, it is 12.5

Why I want to use it? I have done other cycles with sustanon and such and was in great shape but now I want to use peptids as I believe its better. I want to get bigger and gain around 11 kg. I don't have so much fat and at the time I had my cycle my body fat was around 7%. So I want to have that again and grow.
      I am sorry my native language is not English so maybe its not very understable...

Comment

Working...
      X