Doing My Own Injections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doing My Own Injections

I have been on TRT since March 5th of this year.
    I was started on 200mgs of Testosterone Cypionate per week. I have been going to the doctor's office to get the shots as he does not want his patients to give themselves injections on their own. about two weeks ago they started dividing the dose into two injections to reduce aromatization.

About two months ago the doctor disappeared and another doctor, who seems okay, has been filling in for him. Last week I discovered by doing a Google search that he was sentenced to prison for having sex with a teenage girl and when I mentioned it to the doctor who was filling in for him he said that the office is going to close in mid-September because everyone wants to distance themselves from the practice and the doctor who ran it.

https://www.mypalmbeachpost.com/news...LDC5IWaCyVTGM/

A urologist I have known for years said that he'll take over and let me do my own injections.

Question:

Do the syringes and needles come with the bottle of testosterone or do I have to get them elsewhere? And will they supply enough for me to divide my dose into two injections?
    And is doing my own better than going into the office for them?

Any advice from the more seasoned guys is appreciated.

Originally posted by Medvetz63 View Post
    I have been on TRT since March 5th of this year.
    I was started on 200mgs of Testosterone Cypionate per week. I have been going to the doctor's office to get the shots as he does not want his patients to give themselves injections on their own. about two weeks ago they started dividing the dose into two injections to reduce aromatization.

About two months ago the doctor disappeared and another doctor, who seems okay, has been filling in for him. Last week I discovered by doing a Google search that he was sentenced to prison for having sex with a teenage girl and when I mentioned it to the doctor who was filling in for him he said that the office is going to close in mid-September because everyone wants to distance themselves from the practice and the doctor who ran it.

https://www.mypalmbeachpost.com/news...LDC5IWaCyVTGM/

A urologist I have known for years said that he'll take over and let me do my own injections.

Question:

Do the syringes and needles come with the bottle of testosterone or do I have to get them elsewhere? And will they supply enough for me to divide my dose into two injections?
    And is doing my own better than going into the office for them?

Any advice from the more seasoned guys is appreciated.
    Get the syringes and needles elsewhere. Ebay is good and so is Amazon.

Why cant you see another endocrinologist?

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
      Get the syringes and needles elsewhere. Ebay is good and so is Amazon.

Why cant you see another endocrinologist?
      The first doctor was a Cardiologist/Internist who offered me TRT after I was referred to him for a routine stress test after never having had a stress test before. I had already done a lot of research about TRT so I accepted his offer.
      The urologist I have known for ten years and I go to him once a year for prostate checkup (DRE and PSA test).
      I mentioned to him when I saw him in July that I was undergoing TRT with a doctor whose practice was on shaky ground and he said he’d be glad to take over and that he’d let me do my own injections, so I accepted.

Comment

Working...
      X