I hate my balls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate my balls

So... My stupidity in highschool has apparently taken its toll on me.. Late last year I had some blood tests done after suffering terrible lack of energy, sex drive, and general motivation. Came back as low T... Apparently once your balls shut down there's next to nothing you can do about it, or NOONE would have shut down balls, right?

Hypogonadism is what I'm talking about. My measurements I received are fairly different then what everyone else uses... But it's nmol/L or whatever. My level was like 9.13 nmol/L or something... I really don't remember the exact number I just know it was in the 9 range. Low 9's. All I know is I shouldn't be any lower than 27 at my age (23 yrs old).. So I did a ton of research and even followed a good protocol given by a friend to use HCG at high doses everyday with nolvadex, aromasin, (clomid added in) to try and fire up the factories again... I can't say for sure that it failed but I'm doubtful it worked as I've been off testosterone for over a month, and off the PCT for a week now... Already feeling the bad effects. Including very fast weight loss (haven't taken a BF% test to see if its fat it mass) and I think it's muscle mass... Just because of how fast it came off afterPCT.

That and Im feeling the tired.. No motivation crap.. So maybe I should just accept it and take hold of t fact I will be TRT'ing for the rest of my life. It sucks ass but that's life!!

I have no idea hat protocol to follow.. I haven't gone back to my doctor yet... He's a moron. Prescribed me gel the first time. No fucking thanks I have a gf and there's so much transfer from touching that it's not safe. So I have to go back and demand human grade oils. What dosage would you all suggest I be at?

Originally posted by Mini-G View Post
    So... My stupidity in highschool has apparently taken its toll on me.. Late last year I had some blood tests done after suffering terrible lack of energy, sex drive, and general motivation. Came back as low T... Apparently once your balls shut down there's next to nothing you can do about it, or NOONE would have shut down balls, right?

Hypogonadism is what I'm talking about. My measurements I received are fairly different then what everyone else uses... But it's nmol/L or whatever. My level was like 9.13 nmol/L or something... I really don't remember the exact number I just know it was in the 9 range. Low 9's. All I know is I shouldn't be any lower than 27 at my age (23 yrs old).. So I did a ton of research and even followed a good protocol given by a friend to use HCG at high doses everyday with nolvadex, aromasin, (clomid added in) to try and fire up the factories again... I can't say for sure that it failed but I'm doubtful it worked as I've been off testosterone for over a month, and off the PCT for a week now... Already feeling the bad effects. Including very fast weight loss (haven't taken a BF% test to see if its fat it mass) and I think it's muscle mass... Just because of how fast it came off afterPCT.

That and Im feeling the tired.. No motivation crap.. So maybe I should just accept it and take hold of t fact I will be TRT'ing for the rest of my life. It sucks ass but that's life!!

I have no idea hat protocol to follow.. I haven't gone back to my doctor yet... He's a moron. Prescribed me gel the first time. No fucking thanks I have a gf and there's so much transfer from touching that it's not safe. So I have to go back and demand human grade oils. What dosage would you all suggest I be at?
    Did you just get Testosterone tested and it read 9 nmol/L? Whoever told you it should not read lower than 27 nmol/L is wrong, thats the very high end, we're talking 1000ng/dl+ here. Your TT is around 300-400ng/dl actually which isnt too bad.

You need to come off everything, including SERMs, AIs and HCG and then get BW done after 4-5 weeks. It will be a rough 4-5 weeks, but at least you'll know where you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
      Did you just get Testosterone tested and it read 9 nmol/L? Whoever told you it should not read lower than 27 nmol/L is wrong, thats the very high end, we're talking 1000ng/dl+ here. Your TT is around 300-400ng/dl actually which isnt too bad.

You need to come off everything, including SERMs, AIs and HCG and then get BW done after 4-5 weeks. It will be a rough 4-5 weeks, but at least you'll know where you are.
      Well... I work for one of the biggest mining and smelting companies in the world and each site has its own doctor... Both my personal physician and work doctor said I'm low. This is the chart used image.jpg

Comment

I hate your balls too.......
        ."The only easy day was yesterday"

"I am immortal......I have within me blood of kings.........I am unrivaled.....no man can be my equal"

Comment

Originally posted by BEAR View Post
          I hate your balls too.......
          Hahaha I appreciate you hating my balls BEAR

Comment

Working...
          X