Important family question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important family question

No matter what I look at online I can't get a good answer.. Just looking to the future. My nuts have been borderline non functioning for I don't know how long. First and last blood test I had monitoring test in the past 3 years was November and they're baaaad.

Basically... What's the chances of me losing potency? Can I ever have kids?

Didnt I see Admin explain that your levels are not as low as you think? Pehaps it's time for a re-test...

Comment

As much as Id like to say he's right he's not lol. I have charts, and paperwork showings levels. And two different doctors one of which was hired to deal with the 1300 people that work for my company.. Here.. Click on it image.jpg

Comment

21 people tested between 85-100.

EIGHTY FIVE AND ONE HUNDRED.

Have more testosterone than I do.

I'm not low? Lol....trust me the depression I was in. I was low.
        Considering my doctor who's senile as fuck and forgets to make every appointment he schedules me for actually called me to come In because my work place sent him a copy of my blood tests. That and on the sheet itself it shows the Min to max level right next to mine. And mines lower.

Comment

Do u have insurance?

Comment

So you have the T levels of a healthy man in his 40's? I'm 40...should I be depressed lol?

There are alternative ways to raise your T levels with diet and supplements.

It's not like you have a Total level of 100 or anything....

Comment

Did you have your lh levels ran to determine if you were primary or secondary? Sorry my phone won't let me look at your attachment. Lots of folks conceive on cycle
              Last edited by kubes; 04-21-2013, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Link View Post
                So you have the T levels of a healthy man in his 40's? I'm 40...should I be depressed lol?

There are alternative ways to raise your T levels with diet and supplements.

It's not like you have a Total level of 100 or anything....
                Ohhhhhh my god. A test level according to this study of a 40 year old is around 21nmol/L

I HAVE 9 nmol/L which isn't even on the chart. Whaaaaaaaat is so hard to understand?

Comment

Originally posted by TroN View Post
                  Do u have insurance?
                  Insurance.. ? Like what... I'm confused. I have insurance from work for medication and dental work and all that stuff. :/

Comment

oh yeah, canada and their universal health care lol
                    can you go see a infertility dr? or is that out of pocket?

Comment

oh yeah, canada and their universal health care lol
                      can you go see a infertility dr? or is that out of pocket?
                      Probably free somehow lol.. But I can barely make an appointment to have a blood test because my doctors so old

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-G View Post
                        Probably free somehow lol.. But I can barely make an appointment to have a blood test because my doctors so old
                        is he the only dr in canada or what? lol

Comment

I
                          is he the only dr in canada or what? lol
                          Free healthcare doesn't mean it's easy to get a family doctor. Takes like 6 fuckimg months just to have an interview to see if they want to take uou

Comment

looks like id be looking for a new dr if yours in unreliable.

Comment

looks like id be looking for a new dr if yours in unreliable.
                              Tried and trying... Takes ages and I know that they all aren't the same but mine has been so unreliable it makes me NOT want to deal with doctors period...

Comment

Working...
                              X