No announcement yet.

Important family question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im with Tron and would have to say check into an infertility doctor. There are ways of extracting sperm cells other than the basic in vitro fertilization. Im not going to say it is pretty, but there are ways to have children or at least try. It will work out, and you will eventually not "hate your balls".

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
      Im with Tron and would have to say check into an infertility doctor. There are ways of extracting sperm cells other than the basic in vitro fertilization. Im not going to say it is pretty, but there are ways to have children or at least try. It will work out, and you will eventually not "hate your balls".
      Oh god. Extraction... That sounds disastrous lol. But as long as I can have my own... But wouldn't there be a higher risk for like... Birth defects?

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-G View Post
        Oh god. Extraction... That sounds disastrous lol. But as long as I can have my own... But wouldn't there be a higher risk for like... Birth defects?
        No. The sperm cells are exactly the same as if they were naturally excreted. They are not damged in any way. It works the same as if natural conception, the semen is just extracted and placed into the fallopian tubes. No difference other than the fun part

Comment

No. The sperm cells are exactly the same as if they were naturally excreted. They are not damged in any way. It works the same as if natural conception, the semen is just extracted and placed into the fallopian tubes. No difference other than the fun part
          She's mad enough at me as it is.... Ill
          Leave this to explain to her when the time comes lmao

Comment

I

Free healthcare doesn't mean it's easy to get a family doctor. Takes like 6 fuckimg months just to have an interview to see if they want to take uou
            Don't worry guys, we here in the US will be facing the same thing soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by OdinsOtherSon View Post
              Don't worry guys, we here in the US will be facing the same thing soon enough.
              It's insane. You guys pay for medical services right ? How expensive?

Comment

It's insane. You guys pay for medical services right ? How expensive?
                Well, it depends on what you're having done. But at the end of the day what's the price tag you'll put on your health? I suppose I'd turn the question back around and ask, "if you could pay a sum of money that may be defined as 'expensive' yet manageable and be able to 'cut line' in your wait to even see a doc, would you pay it?" I know I would. Most of us do have some form of insurance which covers a wide range of services. TRT is not covered for some. My insurance would pick it up. I work with a guy who's on it and his script co-pay for test is $10 US. It varies widely from State to State. One HUGE flaw in our system is that we cannot shop insurance outside of our State. We must stay confined to our State of residence. So we have our issues too...just like our good friends to the North.

Comment

Originally posted by OdinsOtherSon View Post
                  Well, it depends on what you're having done. But at the end of the day what's the price tag you'll put on your health? I suppose I'd turn the question back around and ask, "if you could pay a sum of money that may be defined as 'expensive' yet manageable and be able to 'cut line' in your wait to even see a doc, would you pay it?" I know I would. Most of us do have some form of insurance which covers a wide range of services. TRT is not covered for some. My insurance would pick it up. I work with a guy who's on it and his script co-pay for test is $10 US. It varies widely from State to State. One HUGE flaw in our system is that we cannot shop insurance outside of our State. We must stay confined to our State of residence. So we have our issues too...just like our good friends to the North.
                  Yeah apparently no system is perfect.. But you're right. I would pay to get that help right away

Comment

Wife just had a crown put on her tooth and it cost 1200 buckaroos! Today.

Comment

Wife just had a crown put on her tooth and it cost 1200 buckaroos! Today.
                      I have a hole between my two top front teeth... Going to get it fixed (hopefully) next month... Ugh

But $1200? That fucking sucks... No thanks just haul it out

Comment

Working...
                      X