192? Can this be true??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 192? Can this be true??

I was asking the endocrinologist some questions yesterday and found out that my T level was a 192 when I was tested a couple months ago. That's like not even on that chart from the ranges I have found online!

Total or free?

Comment

Total

Comment

Eeeesh man. It can be true, and you really should get something done about that. If total test is that low, your going to add alot of fat and feel like a slug. Definitely something you should get under control.

Comment

Yeah, I mean I have been getting injections of 250 mg sustanon every week from a doctor. On top of that I have been taking an extra 250 per week that my doctor doesn't know about.

Comment

Can 500 mg per week considered a therapeutic dose, or is this a level that needs to be cycled off? I mean, I feel great now and never want to lose this. I'm afraid I will if I go back down to 250/ week or even worse 250/every other week.

Coming from such a low natural level of test, I feel like the 15 lbs that I gained has just made me normal for my height. I regret all those years I wasn't taking this now.

Comment

Also, I have noticed that my testicles have gotten smaller. will they get bigger if I cut back my dose, or do i need to completely stop?

Comment

500mgs is way to high for a therapeutic dose. Cycle off that high. I think 250 is pretty high, but only BW can determine this. Make sure you keep your estrogen in check.
                Also, if you feel great on 500mgs mgs of test, you'll feel great at trt levels as well. Possible even better!
                if your balls are shrinking, get on hcg. I highly recommend it for any trt or cycle dose.

Comment

Originally posted by TTherapy View Post
                  Can 500 mg per week considered a therapeutic dose, or is this a level that needs to be cycled off? I mean, I feel great now and never want to lose this. I'm afraid I will if I go back down to 250/ week or even worse 250/every other week.

Coming from such a low natural level of test, I feel like the 15 lbs that I gained has just made me normal for my height. I regret all those years I wasn't taking this now.
                  500mg/wk is not an HRT dose.

100-200mg/wk are HRT doses. Above that is cycling IMO. You'll start to experience negative side effects in larger doses.

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
                    500mg/wk is not an HRT dose.

100-200mg/wk are HRT doses. Above that is cycling IMO. You'll start to experience negative side effects in larger doses.
                    admin is correct. I rx my patients 100-150 wk depending on circumstances and patient, 500 will def need PCT in a "recreational user" but IMO if you're already being rx HRT talk with your dr about a diff test ester as I personally do not like sus as blood levels are to inconsistent in most patients. ask about test cyp/eth and the forum is correct about HCG. for your personal condition it has some medical benefits but most of the time its aesthetics. they were also correct in suggesting an AI in small dosages.
                    im confused though, is that test level current while on HRT? or was that prior to HRT? I have seen patients on dosages as high as 300mg wk (on various test esters) but as I stated admin is correct 100-200 is a typical and very effective dose. and seriously 500wk should make a considerable diff in your overall appearance/mood/libido. if your permanently prescribed test for life then your should be fine just begin taking and ai and IMO talk to your dr about changing the test ester to cyp and just discontinue the additional 250 test as doing a PCT will be pointless since you will be doing HRT for the rest of your life. sus IMO is just an outdated test blend that in most patients have "rollercoaster" blood levels. at weekly shots not as great (protocol) used to be monthly with sus back in the day.

good luck brother!

Comment

Working...
                    X