Question about coming off PED while on TRT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about coming off PED while on TRT

I am prescribed 30 mg topical testosterone but just started a 200mg/wk test cypionate (alone) cycle. Will taking the test cypionate at this dosage further reduce my body's ability to produce it's own test after I stop?

You dont need to be using both, use the Test Cyp at 200mg/wk.

You should ask your doctor to prescribe you weekly Test injections, not 30mg topical.

Comment

I actually did that, but he would only prescribe the underarm topical. Maybe it's an insurance thing. I'd have check my insurance.

I'm only using the test c, and not the topical.

But, does stopping the test c permanently lower my ability to produce my own test?

Comment

Also, my mistake, it's 60 mg/day topical.

Comment

Originally posted by Amsterdam View Post
          I actually did that, but he would only prescribe the underarm topical. Maybe it's an insurance thing. I'd have check my insurance.

I'm only using the test c, and not the topical.

But, does stopping the test c permanently lower my ability to produce my own test?
          If you're using exogenous testosterone, such as Test cyp, oral or topical testosterone then you are suppressing your natural levels. If you're on HRT, then you must of had low levels of testosterone naturally.

Comment

After my test c cycle, is it reasonable that will my levels bounce back to where they were or will the natural low level be even lower?

Comment

Originally posted by Amsterdam View Post
              After my test c cycle, is it reasonable that will my levels bounce back to where they were or will the natural low level be even lower?
              You're on topical testosterone, so your natural levels will be lowered, or even shutdown, from that anyway.

Cycling anabolic steroids and/or testosterone, regardless of it being, topical, oral, injectable or pellet is going to inhibit your natural testosterone levels.

Comment

Thanks for the help.

Comment

Topical test is the worst means of TRT, period. I hated it. That's why I got into home brewing. My old doc would prescribe me anything else. If your test levels were low, then taking exogenous testosterone will never make your natural levels increase. There are other methods to experiment with, such as DHEA, pregnenolone, D3, etc, but that's no guarantee.

Comment

I'm only using the test c

Comment

Working...
                    X