What is your HRT protocol?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
    Where do I start! Whewww. My DR prescribed my Axiron, a topical solution. He told me to take for 6 months and hopefully my natural levels would be back to normal (Yeah right!). After about 2 months, there was no change. I ended up cycling with Test P. That was how I needed to feel. Changed DRs to one who is known for prescribing gels or injections, and of course I wanted the injections. I proved that I knew way more than she did and told her I wanted to start with 200mgs Test C weekly. She prescribed me a single 1ml/200mg bottle of test andtold me to take it once a month(give me a break). I just started self treating and have been happy ever since. I started doing 125mgs weekly and felt great! Now I am going to use 250 weekly as a bridge to my next cycle. Ill have to use the appropriat AI for that much however. Probably adex on tues and fri.

Lastly, I was diagnosed with low T at age 29. I suffered years before. The reason my test was low at a young age was due to the medication used for treating my hypertension since I was 15 years old. Oh well. Side effects to everything I suppose.
    This seems like a really unfortunate problem. The same thing happened to me!

After suspecting that my T level was low for a long time, I finally went to the doctor to get it tested. I went to a GP that I had never been to before and asked to investigate this with tests. He told me that I was probably fine because of my age (31), but I insisted on the test. Upon receiving the results, the doctor said "Well, looks like you were right." Thank god I did some research myself. It just goes to show how you must research and take treatment into your own hands if you need to.

So, as with the stories I read here, the doctor prescribed me with an ineffective treatment. Mine was called testocaps or something like that. Anyway, they didn't do anything for me and everything I read about them showed that they were basically useless. So I went back to the GP and told him that I need to see someone who knows what they are doing. He made me an appointment with the endocrinologist, but they were so booked- I couldn't get in for over a month!

After that, I decided to take matters into my own hands. I had never seen, talked to a user of, or been offered any kind of steroid. But, I was pretty sure that some dude at my gym was taking it, so I asked him about it. At the time, I was pretty reluctant about trying anything by myself and didn't have much trust for the guy who was going to help me out. He seemed pretty knowledgeable, but he also told me things that scared me- like the plans he had for the 32nd of December and stuff like that. A few days later he hooked me up with a packet of 10 ampules of Cypionax. BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD! (He also talked me into buying a few pens of HGH which I have yet to take)

Fast forward through 6 weeks of taking cypionate, my appointment with the endocrinologist came and I decided to tell him what I had been up to. He said he understood, but prescribed me with ONLY 1 sustanon 250 injection every 3 weeks. I accepted it and figured that I could just get more through my buddy.

However, I then called a T Therapy clinic in Maine. They put me through to the doctor and he was like that sounds like not enough. He told me that I could do that, but that when I got back to Maine to come see him and he would fix me up with an adequate treatment.

I went back to the endo guy 3 days later and told him what that doctor said and he agreed to my request to get an injection 1 time per week- Sustanon 250. He has said that he wants to bring that down to 1 time every other week sometime in the coming months.

The point of my story is that sometimes you need to get really proactive. Seek out more knowledgeable doctors! I am really looking forward to seeing the kind of treatment they are going to offer at a specialty clinic in the states. And when all else fails, piece the puzzle together yourself from forums like this and experiment! I am feeling better than I have in years!

Comment

I personally wouldn't use sustanon every other week. Id ask for cypionate or enanthate, with cyp being my first choice.

Comment

Yeah, I replied to you on another thread, but my dose is now 250 mg administered by the doctor and 250 administered by myself that he doesn't know about. I can't get anything else.

What is it about Cypionate that you prefer over sustanon. I was told that test is test, but in my opinion, the cypionax i started out with before seeing the doctor gave me better results.

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
          30sos, I would love to see your BW if you didn't mind. I've heard of some people with this protocol that is prescribed, but I have yet to see anyone's blood work on it. I'd really like to see the numbers if you're ok with it. If not, I understand. Im a self prescribed and like mine on the low side. I've just dropped mine from 150 weekly to 100 and am sitting around 500ish. Im going to follow up in a month or so. When I start I'm dropping down to 50mgs weekly to see how that does. Ill do BW once a month to check my levels, but I dont want to drop below 400. We shall see.
          Got my results back. Estradiol is a little low. Guess I'll dial back my AI a little bit.

BW.jpg

Comment

Like not high doses relative to a cycle at all. I have no HRT experience and most info online was complete BS so I went with what felt safe.

Comment

Working...
            X