PCT for DECA + SUSTANON .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCT for DECA + SUSTANON .

Hi. I am a beginner anabolics user. Age 40. I am at the end of my cycle. I switched to sustrone depo in the last week because the sustanon 250 inj by itself was really painful. I have been advised to switch to sustrone depo100 as it is less painful (150 in each glute). Have also been advised to drop the deca for the last week. Heres my cycle:

Week 1: 300 mg deca durabolin
    Week 2: 300 mg deca durabolin
    Week 3:200 mg deca durabolin + sustanon 250
    Week 4 : 200 mg deca durabolin + sustanon 250
    Week 5 : 200 mg deca durabolin + sustanon 250
    Week 6 : 200 mg deca durabolin + sustanon 250
    Week 7: 200 mg deca durabolin + sustanon 250
    Week 8: sustrone 100 +100 +100

Is it OK to run only NOLVADEX for 4 weeks at 20 mg /ED ?
    Do I need HCG?
    aromasin?
    tore?
    when do I begin the PCT? week 9? week 10?
    I am assuming I don't need the HCG and aromasin since it is a relatively short cycle...

Appreciate your advise.

Well, since youre a beginner, Ill cut you some slack. What you needed to do before you started this cycle was to get all the advice beforehand, as well as a proper cycle outline. This cycle, if accurate, is a mess. "Deca" ran alone is a terrible idea, for many reasons. Deca-dick is only a small side effect when compared to the other sides that might have, and still could arise. You have came to the right place in getting all the appropriate advice, and were all glad you are here.

Sustanon(testosterone) should be used the entire cycle. Dropping the deca 2 weeks before is a pretty good idea in my opinion, as it is active much longer than the testosterone you are using. I will say that your dosages are very low for a bodybuilding cycle, but your a beginner, so you will learn these things as you go along. We all start somewhere and we don't know much at first.

If you do run nandrolone deca, a 12 week(minimum) cycle is typically recommended due to the extremely long ester attached. This usually means that it takes weeks before blood plasma levels reach peak, and most people don't start to see results with deca for up to 8 weeks. For me, it took 8 weeks for me to see anything at all! If I were to lay out a cycle for deca, I would do a 16 weeker personally, and for this reason, I wouldn't recommend a deca cycle to a beginner. Test only.

For your questions. HcG should be used while on cycle and not off. However, I might consider using it at a fairly high dose for a week or 2 (if my memory serves me correct on something Admin wrote) at the end. Begin PCT about 10-14 days after the end of the testosterone, and consider clomid and nolvadex or torem/nolva. The 2 together is going to be much more efficient at jumpstarting you back up quickest and more effectively. If you are only going to run a 4 week PCT, something like this:
    Clomid- 100/50/50/50
    Nolvadex- 40/20/20/20

As for torem, I am not familiar enough with it to be able to have the confidence to tell you the proper dose. Hopefully someone can chime in. Do not use aromasin during PCT, as this is another compound that should be used on cycle. Hope this helps.

Comment

Thanks Warmouth.

Will run test throughout the next cycle. I purposely kept the dosages low since this is my second cycle and I am happy with slow and steady gains. The results weren't too bad! I am on week 8 now and have gained 6.5 pounds of solid muscle (original weight -154 lb.). I'm pretty happy with the gains considering my height- 5' 6". And Not bad especially considering the risk-reward. I noticed significant strength gains after week 5 and dramatically improved recovery time only after week 3. However, this may also have to do with the fact that I improved my diet and supplementation (5-6 meals, protein at 1.2g/ pound of bodyweight, creatine, glutamine, bcaas). When I started the cycle, I upped my glutamine intake to 30 g per day and slightly increased my protein intake which was around .8g/pound of bodyweight)

I did read a lot before starting anabolics but of course I learn something new every day. For one, I read the steroidal.com site. The ideal pct according to the site is:

The ideal post cycle therapy protocol should then be as follows:

4 – 6 weeks Total PCT time (depending on recovery ability of the individual)
      Weeks 1 – 2:
      - HCG at 1000iu/E2D
      - Aromasin (Exemestane) at 25mg/day
      - Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) at 40mg/day
      Weeks 2 – 6:
      - Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) at 20mg/day

So there's some conflicting advise (hcg only on cycle, aromasin only on cycle).
      after reading all the info on this site I thought logically, I probably do not need the hcg for pct since the cycle was relatively short and low dosed and I have no problem with the size of my nuts or ejaculate volume/color- its still looks like it has semen and sperm. But it is easily available to me so I can get it in a few hours notice. Again, because of the short cycle and low dose, I am assuming aromasin will not be required since nolvadex will also act as a mild AI, not only a SERM. (I do however have aromasin handy). I read some info on tore posted by admin who recommends a nolva/tore pct for a test enan only 12 week cycle. With tore, I am worried about the SBGH binding globulin increasing. But he must have recommended it along with nolva for a reason.

So for now, I will go with the Nolvadex 40/20/20/20 and maybe one more week of 20.

Thanks again. More advise welcome Please

Comment

Sounds like you have a solid grasp on these things. It does seem that Torem is superior to clomid, from a side effects standpoint, and would be something I considered if I did PCT. But I definitely wouldn't use an AI during PCT, as PCT is all about normalizing your natural hormonal levels and restoring them to as close as they were beforehand. You are definitely getting it! Keep on keeping on.

Comment

Working...
        X