Liquid Prami

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liquid Prami

has anyone used this product from CEM Research?? seriously after one dose at .125 mg my libido shot up...placebo? maybe but no joke, the only side I noticed initially was drowsiness. this is my third day on and the drowsiness has subsided. my sleep is amazing also/ dreams are a little too real though. has anyone used prami or caber??? is this normal after such a short time on product?

im using 600 mg cyp/tren 300 wk

Originally posted by luckyfd View Post
    has anyone used this product from CEM Research?? seriously after one dose at .125 mg my libido shot up...placebo? maybe but no joke, the only side I noticed initially was drowsiness. this is my third day on and the drowsiness has subsided. my sleep is amazing also/ dreams are a little too real though. has anyone used prami or caber??? is this normal after such a short time on product?

im using 600 mg cyp/tren 300 wk
    Never used Prami, but glad you liked the products sold by our sponsor!

Comment

oh didn't know cem was a sponser... sorry!

Comment

but Im on their peptides, arimidex, and prami and this company is legit...the prami is amazing though...

Comment

I like Prami a lot. I usually start at .25mg for about a week then up it to .5mg where I stay. I get great sleep and a few other nice benefits when I take it. Good stuff! Cant go wrong with cem either.

Comment

Although Pramipexole, Cabergoline, and Bromocriptine are all dopamine receptor antagonists (and by virtue of this, prolactin antagonists), Pramipexole actually targets different dopamine receptor subtypes than Cabergoline and Bromocriptine do. This is why Pramipexole has some different (as well as additional) effects that are not normally seen with the other two compounds. For example, Cabergoline is pretty much exclusively a D2 receptor agonist, while Pramipexole is a dopamine receptor agonist of the following:

D2S receptor
            D2L receptor
            D3 receptor
            D4 receptor

This is why it has additional effects on sleep, dreaming, nausea (depending on dose and exposure), and sexual function. While most people who have used Cabergoline will get the prosexual benefits from it, some people won't (simply due to differences in reaction and physiology), but when they switch to Pramipexole, they get that massive boost/benefit.
            Chief writer for Steroidal.com
            Formerly known as Atomini
            Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
            "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

We need a Prami profile soon,

Comment

Working...
              X