No announcement yet.

I'm Not Ashamed to Post Self Pictures Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're not likely to get Electra to post any pics til after her comp. in October.
    ."The only easy day was yesterday"

"I am immortal......I have within me blood of kings.........I am unrivaled.....no man can be my equal"

Comment

^^^figures. Ill try to get some up tonight. Been a while since I put some up. Losing definition a little due ro the cessation of T3 I suppose. Figured since I'm trying to add mass, t3 ain't helping since I am not getting the calories I need in anyways. However, the test,npp and avavar has kept my size and even added a little mass in the past month.

Comment

These are the most recent, taken a few weeks ago:

august 2013 1.jpgaugust 2013 2.jpgaugust 2012 3.jpgaugust 2013 4.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ View Post
          Here's a few. 6' 239lbs 24 yrs old[ATTACH=CONFIG]50[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]51[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]52[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]53[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]54[/ATTACH]

Whoa! Bro. .

Comment

Glad this got bumped! Lets get back too it.

Comment

Bump.....

Comment

Last edited by Swiper; 03-12-2014, 12:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Swiper View Post

Very impressive!
                  Chief writer for Steroidal.com
                  Formerly known as Atomini
                  Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
                  "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Swiper is a man mountain!!

Comment

Do you still train the same Swiper?

Heavy and then hit more reps at the end of the workout/exercises to get the blood in the muscle?

Comment

First posts are those pics? Let's see some evidence. Take a quick selfie holding a piece of paper with sn

Comment

I have to pic my jawl up! Holy crap Swiper. Now I dont want to post my progress... :P

Comment

Originally posted by OnTheSauce View Post
                            First posts are those pics? Let's see some evidence. Take a quick selfie holding a piece of paper with sn
                            Its him, trust me.

Known him for a while and I was the one that brought him here from somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
                              Do you still train the same Swiper?

Heavy and then hit more reps at the end of the workout/exercises to get the blood in the muscle?
                              yes but i changed it a little. been training lighter with more reps. been doing 16-20 reps around 20 sets per muscle group. Always still concentrating on keep blood flow to the muscle.

Originally posted by OnTheSauce View Post
                              there's quite a bit of pics I've taken over the years on a variety of boards, Swifto,admin knows. i assure you i am who i say i am.

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
                              I have to pic my jawl up! Holy crap Swiper. Now I dont want to post my progress... :P
                              LOL thanks.

Comment

Bump..... let's see some newbies!

Comment

Working...
                                X