replied
    Nice work brdkbr!

Leave a comment:

• brdkbr
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MDS1
    replied
    Thank you for your very positive feedback!
    It means a lot

(best be careful I don't get an over-inflated Ego eh? lol!

Leave a comment:

• mpwlift
    replied
    Originally posted by MDS1 View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]161[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]162[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]163[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]164[/ATTACH]

A couple of pics, one of them is old, way back in 1997 (I still had hair!), all others are very recent.
    So many congrats for u! It shows lot of background work to reach that point at your age!

Leave a comment:

• warmouth
    replied
    No way man! Way above average. You got most 20 something guys beat who still compete. I hope I'm half of what you are at your age.

Leave a comment:

• MDS1
    replied
    Thanks Guys, I regard myself as a "Very average Bodybuilder" in the grand scheme of things, but If I can help others on here reach there goals, then all the better

P.S. Pic attached of my last Competition, bunch of old fellas giving it the beans! - I'm far left, Blue trunks)April 2015.jpg
    Last edited by MDS1; 08-22-2015, 04:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Admin
    replied
    Originally posted by MDS1 View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]161[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]162[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]163[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]164[/ATTACH]

A couple of pics, one of them is old, way back in 1997 (I still had hair!), all others are very recent.
    Look amazing, well done.

Leave a comment:

• warmouth
    replied
    Geez man! Awesome work! That's what I'm talking about.

Leave a comment:

• MDS1
    replied
    Gym_B&W_side_relaxed.jpgABS_THIGH_1997.jpgintercostals_2_weeks_out.jpgMost_muscular_2weeks_out.jpg

Last edited by MDS1; 08-21-2015, 10:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• warmouth
    replied
    Bump..... let's see some newbies!

Leave a comment:

• Swiper
    replied
    Originally posted by Admin View Post
    Do you still train the same Swiper?

Heavy and then hit more reps at the end of the workout/exercises to get the blood in the muscle?
    yes but i changed it a little. been training lighter with more reps. been doing 16-20 reps around 20 sets per muscle group. Always still concentrating on keep blood flow to the muscle.

Originally posted by OnTheSauce View Post
    First posts are those pics? Let's see some evidence. Take a quick selfie holding a piece of paper with sn
    there's quite a bit of pics I've taken over the years on a variety of boards, Swifto,admin knows. i assure you i am who i say i am.

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
    I have to pic my jawl up! Holy crap Swiper. Now I dont want to post my progress... :P
    LOL thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Admin
    replied
    Originally posted by OnTheSauce View Post
    First posts are those pics? Let's see some evidence. Take a quick selfie holding a piece of paper with sn
    Its him, trust me.

Known him for a while and I was the one that brought him here from somewhere else.

Leave a comment:

• warmouth
    replied
    I have to pic my jawl up! Holy crap Swiper. Now I dont want to post my progress... :P

Leave a comment:

• OnTheSauce
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X