I'm Not Ashamed to Post Self Pictures Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Not Ashamed to Post Self Pictures Thread

I would love to see what everyone is willing to post. If you arent comfortable doing this, I understand, chicken! Blur your face, snap a shot from neck down, turn around and take one from behind. Doesnt matter. If you are embarassed, dont be. We all know why you're here, TO GET SOME ACCOUNTABILITY, MOTIVATION, AND IMPROVMENT!!! I have nowhere near reached my goals and struggle daily with diet and motivation. By doing this, we are opening ourselves up to accountability and motivation from others. If you are afraid to post due to someone recognizing, I understand, but you can do as I suggested up top. Come on guys, lets post up some pictures so we can see who we are talking too. *PERSONALLY I WOULDNT SHOW AN UPCLOSE OF YOUR FACE UNLESS YOU DONT CARE, WHICH IS COOL AND YOUR DECISION.

This is me 7 or 8 weeks ago

now.jpg

March 13 2013.jpg

Ill post up some more before I blast, during, and after. Im currently sitting at 188-190lbs(out of bed). I am 5'10", 30 years old, 12-14%BF, shoe size 11.

In these pictures I was at about 182lbs(out of bed). That was almost 2 months ago. My goal isnt to be huge, but have an overall healthy look to me, and have a physique that stands out, even in the company of "giants", while still being around 200-210lbs lean. I just want a fitness look, and if I keep BF around 12-13%, that is perfect to me. I prefer my look at that BF personally. Taking T3 dropped me down to around 12% from 13-14% in about 4 weeks. ECA was used a couple of times a week.
    Last edited by warmouth; 04-26-2013, 04:07 AM.

I'm 316 lbs... I think ill wait a bit before I post any 'non flattering shots' hahaimage.jpgimage.jpg

So as in my 'fatman chronicle' forum. The last I checked I was 317 at 32.6% I'm 5'10 or 5'11" I forget. 23 years old.

Comment

Oh, and hairy.

Comment

This one is about 4 weeks old, which means i'm even leaner now since I've been actively cutting over the last 8 weeks or so.

WP_2013032D.jpg
        Chief writer for Steroidal.com
        Formerly known as Atomini
        Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
        "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-G View Post
          I'm 316 lbs... I think ill wait a bit before I post any 'non flattering shots' haha[ATTACH=CONFIG]38[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]39[/ATTACH]

So as in my 'fatman chronicle' forum. The last I checked I was 317 at 32.6% I'm 5'10 or 5'11" I forget. 23 years old.
          Dude. Not what I imagined at all. Yeah, there is some fat, but there is some build and major developement there too! Snap out of it and do what it takes. Youd be one of the biggest uys here if youd get out from in front of the TV and off the toilet, HA! Seriously, there has been neglect, but there was a lot of very hard work to get there. Great job buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by Fast
            Looking good warmouth
            Thanks man. Im night and day from those pics now. Test P works wonders on me. 4-5 weeks and my body just changes. Thing is, I unententionally missed almost 2 weeks of training due to vacation. I still got results. I did eat a ton of good bodybuilding foods though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan C View Post
              This one is about 4 weeks old, which means i'm even leaner now since I've been actively cutting over the last 8 weeks or so.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]40[/ATTACH]
              fast?
              Keep em coming Dan. You literally look better and better everytime I see a new pic. Anyone else? Fast? Sophi? LadyWarmouth (in bed ;( ) Heck, Fast has to do this for all the sh*t he has stirred up in the past

Comment

Here you guys go. This is me in May 15th 2012, the beginning, less than a year ago! Tell me if progress is poor, fair, good, great, outstanding:
                start may 2012 2.jpg
                start may 2012 3.jpgstart may 2012.jpg

Comment

I'm 316 lbs... I think ill wait a bit before I post any 'non flattering shots' haha[ATTACH=CONFIG]38[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]39[/ATTACH]

Where did you take that first pic, a crab boat?

Comment

Seems everyone is done. All the well. Ambien has just arrived to my brain. Ill post up some nude posing shots tommorrow. Until then, sleep tight! har de har har.

Comment

Holy shyt...I wondered where you went you hairy bastard. Long time no hearing from you !

Comment

Originally posted by Link View Post
                        Holy shyt...I wondered where you went you hairy bastard. Long time no hearing from you !
                        I know!

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
                          Where did you take that first pic, a crab boat?
                          My basement hHaha

Comment

Originally posted by Link View Post
                            Fighting various types of hormone deficiencies and health problems. Then I was told about this place and said screw the other one I'm staying here. Well... Waiting for this place to get going that is.

Comment

Fighting various types of hormone deficiencies and health problems. Then I was told about this place and said screw the other one I'm staying here. Well... Waiting for this place to get going that is.
                              For the record... I missed ya there!

Comment

Working...
                              X