Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Link View Post
    For the record... I missed ya there!
    Haha thanks. I got downed by so many people and the only person that cared enough to HELP was Dan, 905 and select others. So I was like.... Why stay there where there's asshats when I can wait for this place which... So far is fantastic!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-G View Post
      Haha thanks. I got downed by so many people and the only person that cared enough to HELP was Dan, 905 and select others. So I was like.... Why stay there where there's asshats when I can wait for this place which... So far is fantastic!!!
      Gotta be honest with ya buddy..i didnt see that. I thought you were very well recieved and shy of your health issues, were making progress.
      By the way...I tried to help I made fake boob threads and made fun of your dirty feet. That didnt help??

Comment

Mini-G, you have solid amazing muscular development as you no doubt know. I would HIGHLY recommend intermittent fasting (once you get your hormone issues solved). It's been a week on it for me and I am AMAZED with the results so far... it is by far the most effective fat loss regimen I have ever engaged in, and all it required was simply shifting/condensing my meal times... i'm still in the same caloric deficit and eating the SAME stuff I have been over the last 8 weeks, but just a different times now.
        Chief writer for Steroidal.com
        Formerly known as Atomini
        Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
        "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Dan C View Post
          Mini-G, you have solid amazing muscular development as you no doubt know. I would HIGHLY recommend intermittent fasting (once you get your hormone issues solved). It's been a week on it for me and I am AMAZED with the results so far... it is by far the most effective fat loss regimen I have ever engaged in, and all it required was simply shifting/condensing my meal times... i'm still in the same caloric deficit and eating the SAME stuff I have been over the last 8 weeks, but just a different times now.
          I'm not sure IF is in his best interest. Concidering his size vs yours it can often lead to failure for someone more accustomed to higher calories and most likely higher carbs.I only know this from the hard way.

Comment

Originally posted by Link View Post
            Gotta be honest with ya buddy..i didnt see that. I thought you were very well recieved and shy of your health issues, were making progress.
            By the way...I tried to help I made fake boob threads and made fun of your dirty feet. That didnt help??
            HAHAHAHA yeah dude don't worry you were cool. But for
            The most part it was my intro. People could have landed alot softer and it pissed me off and never got off my mind lol. I did enjoy the company of alot of guys there no doubt! But there were few who actually started of which human decency and respect... Shits like a witch hunt lol. "HE'S LESS THAN 25 AND IS SEEKING PROPER GENERAL KNOWLEDGE? KILL HIM!"

Comment

Originally posted by Dan C View Post
              I understand... But for me it's a no go. Not because of what Link said, but because of acid reflux. My stomach literally needs to e digesting something throughout the day or ill pay for it.. Severely.

Comment

Bump for some more pictures.

Comment

Come on now. I shouldn't have to bump this!

Comment

But I am embarrassed for people to see me lol
                    Jk I will get some soon
                    Last edited by kubes; 04-29-2013, 02:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim230027 View Post
                      But I am embarrassed for people to see me lol
                      Jk I will get some soon
                      Dude. Your arms are huge. Why do You feel they need to improve? I just only now saw your avi. My phone is now showing pics.

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
                        Dude. Your arms are huge. Why do You feel they need to improve? I just only now saw your avi. My phone is now showing pics.
                        We are our worst critics. It's kind of like driving a fast car. It can never go fast enough right? I am really trying to grow the whole body

Comment

Here's a few. 6' 239lbs 24 yrs oldimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ View Post
                            Here's a few. 6' 239lbs 24 yrs old[ATTACH=CONFIG]50[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]51[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]52[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]53[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]54[/ATTACH]
                            You is a big boy!

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ View Post
                              Here's a few. 6' 239lbs 24 yrs old[ATTACH=CONFIG]50[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]51[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]52[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]53[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]54[/ATTACH]
                              thats my goal..

currently 6 ft 215 lbs, aiming for 240

Comment

Heck yeah! Nice work BigZ.

Comment

Working...
                                X