No announcement yet.

***THE GEORGIA CREW*****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 800 from blocks by February. Then at my February meet I want 750 from the floor

Comment

• Patrick Curtis 705lb deadlift 12/14/13 - YouTube

Comment

• Should I go with this PWO:

Muscle Warfare Napalm Grape Splash 45sv

Or this:

MuscleMeds NO Bull Fruit Punch - 40 Servings NO2 Nitric Oxide - By MuscleMeds - 891597002832 at DPS Nutrition - Discount Nutritional Products

Muscle Warefare's Napalm is pretty damn good. MuscleMed's has an ingredient thats a dopamine relaxer or higher upper, srs.

Comment

• I don't anything about either

Comment

• Originally posted by AnabolicGainz View Post
            Should I go with this PWO:

Muscle Warfare Napalm Grape Splash 45sv

MuscleMeds NO Bull Fruit Punch - 40 Servings NO2 Nitric Oxide - By MuscleMeds - 891597002832 at DPS Nutrition - Discount Nutritional Products

Muscle Warefare's Napalm is pretty damn good. MuscleMed's has an ingredient thats a dopamine relaxer or higher upper, srs.

:I see a lot of sales pitch text but where's the product label? I just need to know what's in it.
            Do you have labels you can post?

Comment

• I've been using this:
              24771-5.jpg

Kind of pricey but doesn't contain any bullshit. I used to buy all of these ingredients in powdered form and take each separately. I got sick of that. Too much work. Gram for gram this costs about the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by TJM View Post
                I've been using this:
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]124[/ATTACH]

Kind of pricey but doesn't contain any bullshit. I used to buy all of these ingredients in powdered form and take each separately. I got sick of that. Too much work. Gram for gram this costs about the same.

This is Napalm's supp facts:

http://musclewarfare.com/home/images...uit-punch1.jpg

Muscle Meds Supp facts:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-TDKwJ_XZbJ...00/nobull2.png

Comment

• Originally posted by OnTheSauce View Post
                  After being banned on multiple forums for juice talk. I need my Georgia bros back to kick the shit with.
                  Out of curiosity, you didn't get banned from the "other" place did you?

Comment

• Yep sure did

Comment

• Getting stronger brahs, did a tricep cable pull down with max weight and added 10 plate. Everyone was miring hard. Good form too. Strong as **** brah.

Time to **** shit up, headed to vitamin shoppe to get my PWO and boom, gym time.

Comment

Thanks. I haven't used either one, and wouldn't. Anything with the word 'proprietary' in it that fails to list precisely what is in the bottle, itemized, with the exact quantity of each fails to provide what I need to know. What is in this?? The question is still not answered. I like to know what I'm putting in my body.

I read both of those labels and still have questions about what is in each scoop and what the breakdown is of each. The first one has words on it but didn't actually say anything except marketing hype. The second one is more clear but still doesn't give precise breakdowns. It shows an amount in grams but that contains multiple ingredients. How much of each of those ingredients creates that total? Is ot 90% sucralose, 5% caffeine and 5% everything else listed? That would be quite profitable for the manufacturer and would satisfy the fda labeling laws, and probably also make people feel 'wired' so they'd think it works. I can get a sugar and caffeine rush from a 35 cent can of soda.

I guess maybe I'm just old and I've wasted a lot of money on marketing bullshit that didn't actually do anything but I don't trust a product that looks like its hiding something. Not listing everything on exact quantities per volume is hiding something.

I guess if youre ok with that, try each one and see if you like it. I'm sure they'll give you samples. These products aren't cheap when you consider the annual expense.

TBH vitamins and amino acids are enough. If I'm dropping 40 bucks extra per month on anything, it will be another bottle of test.

Comment

• Originally posted by OnTheSauce View Post
                          Yep sure did
                          Jeez man. Preposterous!

Comment

I guess if youre ok with that, try each one and see if you like it. I'm sure they'll give you samples. These products aren't cheap when you consider the annual expense.

TBH vitamins and amino acids are enough. If I'm dropping 40 bucks extra per month on anything, it will be another bottle of test.
                            Solid advice there.

I think Amino Acids are worth the price though. They can help you keep going in a workout.

Comment

Lol. Sorry to disappoint, but that isn't going to happen. You see my avy. That's what you get. Deal with it.
                              Come on baby. Don't be like that.

Congrats on your win OTS!

Comment

Solid advice there.

I think Amino Acids are worth the price though. They can help you keep going in a workout.
                                Sometimes I wonder about that. I know what all the science says but I'm always thinking about how much damn money I spend every month so I'm always running experiments. I've cut a lot out of what I used to take and haven't noticed a huge difference. I tried not taking the pwo nitric stack for a while but I had also just gone off of a heavy cycle so I don't know if the energy drop was due to being natty or no aminos. Bad timing on my part. For now I went back to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X