Lets talk cheat meals / cheat days.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jim230027 View Post
    I am super strict with my diet so its only a cheat meal for me! A cheat meal for me isn't necessarily the food i eat but its eating to the point that i am full. I usually have 1 6 oz boneless skinless breast on an Ezekiel Hamburger bun with 2 oz of sweet potato chips and i put ketchup on it. I will also drink a zero calorie flavored vitamin water. I do this once a week and it is yummy!!
    Nazi diet... I hate nazi diets.

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-G View Post
      Nazi diet... I hate nazi diets.
      Yeah but that's just me

Comment

Originally posted by Jim230027 View Post
        Yeah but that's just me
        I did it for too long and got nowhere. Personal preference right ?

Says the guy eating tuna. Seafood. Which this guy never eats seafood. Because I hate seafood. And I'm eating it anyway. Ugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-G View Post
          I did it for too long and got nowhere. Personal preference right ?

Says the guy eating tuna. Seafood. Which this guy never eats seafood. Because I hate seafood. And I'm eating it anyway. Ugh.
          At 41 its the only way i can maintain my appearance and yes its my choice nobody can make you do it... You have to want to

Comment

I cheat the entire months of November through January when McDonald's sells McRib. Don't care; they can be cat shit covered in BBQ sauce and I'll still eat them.

Comment

Originally posted by theoneandonly View Post
              I cheat the entire months of November through January when McDonald's sells McRib. Don't care; they can be cat shit covered in BBQ sauce and I'll still eat them.
              That's uh.... That's a little gross hahaha. I hate McDos. If I'm going to have a burger it's Wendies orA&W and that's that! McDos literally just makes me sick everytime. Like it makes the sides of my throat hurt... Feels like it inflates glands or some shit. Disgusting !

Comment

Make sure you have enough food at home on Dans cheat days lol

Comment

Every day is a cheat day!

Comment

No.
                    ."The only easy day was yesterday"

"I am immortal......I have within me blood of kings.........I am unrivaled.....no man can be my equal"

Comment

Didn't do that. hehe!

Comment

I tend towards low carb 5 days of the week

depending on weekend plans - either of saturday/sunday:
                        1 day minimal calories (below 1800) with over 2 litres of water, dinner-ish steak/salad or couple of 'standard' breakfast steak/eggs/oatmeal or mix of these
                        1 day SEEfood diet: no counting, whatever i'm craving idk what it is, for sure highest carb day of the week

if i was a good boy with workouts friday night & saturday morning, then its SEEfood Saturday

Comment

Working...
                        X