Steroids For Sale

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, guys, I have engaged in Intermittent Fasting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice dude.

Comment

Ill have a weight and bf% update tomorrow on my thread!!

Comment

Subbed. Very interested in this type of diet.

Comment

Originally posted by NoBull View Post
          Subbed. Very interested in this type of diet.
          Says poptart man

Comment

Oh my god, I cheated so hard yesterday that words can't describe how I felt. First cheat meal on intermittent fasting. Went the typical 18 hour fasting period, and that ONE cheat meal was my whole meal for the day pretty much. It must have been 5,000 calories in one sitting at an all you can eat sushi place. Extreme bloating, visible "food baby" stomach protrusion lol. The good thing about IF is that your cheat meal usually is all your calories for the day (as opposed to the 6 meals per day routine where you eat one cheat meal on top of your other 5 meals, resulting in even higher caloric intake). It feels like cheat meals don't set you back as much when you do it in an IF setting.

But from now on, no more all you can eat places for cheat meals. End up binging so much that you almost explode and bloat so much you could roll out of the restaurant...
            Chief writer for Steroidal.com
            Formerly known as Atomini
            Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
            "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

LOL that's hilarious. I'm sure that slapped mother metabolism in the face

Comment

Originally posted by Dan C View Post
                Oh my god, I cheated so hard yesterday that words can't describe how I felt. First cheat meal on intermittent fasting. Went the typical 18 hour fasting period, and that ONE cheat meal was my whole meal for the day pretty much. It must have been 5,000 calories in one sitting at an all you can eat sushi place. Extreme bloating, visible "food baby" stomach protrusion lol. The good thing about IF is that your cheat meal usually is all your calories for the day (as opposed to the 6 meals per day routine where you eat one cheat meal on top of your other 5 meals, resulting in even higher caloric intake). It feels like cheat meals don't set you back as much when you do it in an IF setting.

But from now on, no more all you can eat places for cheat meals. End up binging so much that you almost explode and bloat so much you could roll out of the restaurant...
                Just cause i am curious... What did you eat if you don't mind me asking?

Comment

Originally posted by Jim230027 View Post
                  Just cause i am curious... What did you eat if you don't mind me asking?
                  Everything.

He even ate the chef.

Poor Soon-yu-fi-San... He was so young

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-G View Post
                    Everything.

He even ate the chef.

Poor Soon-yu-fi-San... He was so young
                    LMAO

Comment

Yeah Mini-G is right... everything, pretty much. Here's how yesterday panned out:

3:30pm - "OMG ITS CHEAT TIME!!!", was out with some friends, stopped by a friend's place and proceeded to eat a bunch of crap: carrot cake, doughnuts, some junk food, and two microwave pasta dinner things. As with most average people's households, they have no real protein sources and all I've had thus far is carbs, so "I NEED MY PROTEIN!!!".

5:00pm - So we then hit an all you can eat sushi place. It gets to the point where I am just randomly ticking off foods on the menu that are labeled in Japanese and of course I don't even know what the foods are, but I didn't care, I ordered it anyways. "What the hell is this? I don't care, lets order it and i'll eat it when it arrives". When the food came, I didn't even know or recognize what it was. It looked like fish or meat on top of rice. It's good enough for me! I must have eaten well over 50 of those small sushi roles. Next time if I do this, I will be keeping score just so I can post it on here. I will even take pictures.

6:30pm - "OMG MY STOMACH FEELS LIKE ITS GOING TO EXPLODE."

6:45pm - I am becoming incoherent and am dozing off because I have eaten so damn much, all the blood in my body is going to my stomach. My stomach is so stuffed that I can't breathe properly because its pushing against my diaphragm. Satisfying yet torturous at the same time.

8:45pm - I look at my watch "15 MINUTES UNTIL THE END OF MY FEED PERIOD!!! I HAVE TO MAKE THE MOST OF THIS CHEAT MEAL!". My stomach felt like it had dealt with some of the food from earlier, just enough that I felt like I could eat just a bit more... or so I thought. So went and ate a bowl of Greek rice with a chunk of meat, and then sliced up a pineapple and destroyed that too.

9:00pm - My stomach is basically saying this to me: "You're an asshole!"

I couldn't even drink water after that, my stomach was so full. I felt comfortable enough to consume water at 12:00pm.
                      Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
                      "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Dan C View Post
                        Yeah Mini-G is right... everything, pretty much. Here's how yesterday panned out:

3:30pm - "OMG ITS CHEAT TIME!!!", was out with some friends, stopped by a friend's place and proceeded to eat a bunch of crap: carrot cake, doughnuts, some junk food, and two microwave pasta dinner things. As with most average people's households, they have no real protein sources and all I've had thus far is carbs, so "I NEED MY PROTEIN!!!".

5:00pm - So we then hit an all you can eat sushi place. It gets to the point where I am just randomly ticking off foods on the menu that are labeled in Japanese and of course I don't even know what the foods are, but I didn't care, I ordered it anyways. "What the hell is this? I don't care, lets order it and i'll eat it when it arrives". When the food came, I didn't even know or recognize what it was. It looked like fish or meat on top of rice. It's good enough for me! I must have eaten well over 50 of those small sushi roles. Next time if I do this, I will be keeping score just so I can post it on here. I will even take pictures.

6:30pm - "OMG MY STOMACH FEELS LIKE ITS GOING TO EXPLODE."

6:45pm - I am becoming incoherent and am dozing off because I have eaten so damn much, all the blood in my body is going to my stomach. My stomach is so stuffed that I can't breathe properly because its pushing against my diaphragm. Satisfying yet torturous at the same time.

8:45pm - I look at my watch "15 MINUTES UNTIL THE END OF MY FEED PERIOD!!! I HAVE TO MAKE THE MOST OF THIS CHEAT MEAL!". My stomach felt like it had dealt with some of the food from earlier, just enough that I felt like I could eat just a bit more... or so I thought. So went and ate a bowl of Greek rice with a chunk of meat, and then sliced up a pineapple and destroyed that too.

9:00pm - My stomach is basically saying this to me: "You're an asshole!"

I couldn't even drink water after that, my stomach was so full. I felt comfortable enough to consume water at 12:00pm.
                        Holy crap!!! Here is the question..... Do you think you will do it again? LOL

Comment

I honestly am not sure... the overly-stuffed "OMG am I going to survive this???" feeling really does kill the whole satisfaction of having a cheat meal after its all done. It's cool to binge like that once in a while but I think even cheating should be done in a smart manner. The truth is I've been cheating like this for the last 2 or 3 cheats and I don't think i'm going to be doing this again for a while.

It really is true that buffets and all-you-can-eat places actually result in you eating far more during a cheat than you otherwise would if you ordered a-la-carte, or ate your cheat meal at home. It's a fact that when humans are presented with multiple food choices we end up overeating FAR more than when we are presented with 1 - 3 choices of large portions. I can tell that I ended up eating perhaps 3 times the amount of food yesterday that I normally would if I had instead gone to a restaurant and ordered 3 courses (appetizer, main, and a dessert), and I know it's because of the vast selections of different tiny things that you get at sushi places. I will psychologically be drawn to try a bit of everything just because its there.

Next week's cheat meal is going to be a set amount of food, and that's it. No all-you-can-eats or buffets for at least a month.

Comment

I think a set amount of food will do you much better. 1,000 calorie meal should curb all your cravings for a couple days

Comment

Yeah. Ill be the one to go there.

You're gunna have a big poop.

Comment

Let me see if I can dig up an old article about fasting and you'll change your mind on this. I have one from a medical study (on humans) and more or less it says if you fast; you train your body to store energy in the form of fat. I have it at home somewhere on a hard drive and once I'll find it I'll copy/paste. Its rather lengthy and uses big words though so...

Comment

Working...
                                X