Steroids For Sale

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, guys, I have engaged in Intermittent Fasting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TroN View Post
    something that i would use while i was doing it and fighting hungar pains is the REDLINE energy drink. idk if they have it there or not, but its basically electrolytes bcaa's with some other goodies in theres lol like a lil huperzine a, yohimbe, 5-htp and also caffeine.
    I was on that redline kick for a few weeks. Those things work! I gave my dad one, and he is a former speed addict, and he wanted me to take him to the hopsital. It freaked him out enough to not take another one. It was so funny how much he freaked out.

The ECA stack kills my appetite as well. I havent used the dose you do though. I do 12.5/100/baby asprin. I did get some Wal-Phed from walgreens yesterday and it has 60mgs of Ephederin HCL (which is alot), maybe 48, but I think 60. It was so cheap. 7 bucks for 30 tabs. The other stuff that had ony 15-30mgs was over 10 bucks. Problem is, it has something called triobine(something like that) at 2.5mgs. Have no clue if it should be used. This is going to be an interesting log to see how and what all you use to manipulate your appetite.

Comment

Yeah I kind of noticed your body was a diet hater considering your dosages of T3 back then

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-G View Post
        Yeah I kind of noticed your body was a diet hater considering your dosages of T3 back then
        I think that T3 thing is a totally different beast all together. My body's responses to T3 is just very, very strange.

Well, end of day 3 on IF, and the EC really made a big difference. I am positive that I am already seeing subtle changes, but if subtle changes are happening this quickly then it is definitely a good sign for this program. Lets see how 1 week of doing this goes.
        Chief writer for Steroidal.com
        Formerly known as Atomini
        Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
        "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Dan C View Post
          I think that T3 thing is a totally different beast all together. My body's responses to T3 is just very, very strange.

Well, end of day 3 on IF, and the EC really made a big difference. I am positive that I am already seeing subtle changes, but if subtle changes are happening this quickly then it is definitely a good sign for this program. Lets see how 1 week of doing this goes.
          You don't go back on cycle for quite a while right? Curious what kind of results IF has with a good dose and some t3. What was ur dose of t3? It was like 250 right?

Speaking of t3, I've got some questions regarding that. I know cortisol is an important hormone for t3 to work. I know hydrocortisone cream work, but application every 2 hours is a pain in the ass. 5-htp increases cortisol indirectly by increasing serotonin, but also increases prolactin, which strikes a concern for me with the use of npp and tren. If using t3 and supplementing 5-htp, should we go ahead and just use low doses of caber throughout? Or do u have any other ideas, like maybe prednisone?

Comment

idk how much bcaa's it actually has (proprietary blend bullshit), only thing it gives a value on is caffein (158mg). it is a zero carb drink tho. just thought id throw the option out for ya. i just like it cause it gets me amped without the jittery feeling the eca stack gives me. but sounds like youre almost through the first week, the first week was horrible for me lol
            I use the redlines a couple times EW. They work great for a boost in energy and appetite suppressed. Been doing it for years just can't have them every day or they won't work cause you get to used to them

Comment

You don't go back on cycle for quite a while right? Curious what kind of results IF has with a good dose and some t3. What was ur dose of t3? It was like 250 right?

Speaking of t3, I've got some questions regarding that. I know cortisol is an important hormone for t3 to work. I know hydrocortisone cream work, but application every 2 hours is a pain in the ass. 5-htp increases cortisol indirectly by increasing serotonin, but also increases prolactin, which strikes a concern for me with the use of npp and tren. If using t3 and supplementing 5-htp, should we go ahead and just use low doses of caber throughout? Or do u have any other ideas, like maybe prednisone?
              Some form of Prolactin control such as Cabergoline, Pramipexole, Bromocriptine, etc. Should be used whenever using any 19-nor compounds such as Nandrolone or Trenbolone. If you're using 5-HTP which is an excellent supplement in and of itself, then the Prolactin issue is already solved!
              Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
              "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Will follow this...

Comment

Some form of Prolactin control such as Cabergoline, Pramipexole, Bromocriptine, etc. Should be used whenever using any 19-nor compounds such as Nandrolone or Trenbolone. If you're using 5-HTP which is an excellent supplement in and of itself, then the Prolactin issue is already solved!
                  I've never had any issues with prolactin before with just 19nors, I keep some prami on hand (but thinking about switching to steady dose of caber if I can find it), but was wondering if I should just go ahead and take it if using both. Wasn't sure how much the 5-htp effected prolactin. I couldn't did any values.

Comment

You can always do the "keep it on hand and use it only if issues arise" protocol. The truth is that Prolactin should not be raised to significant levels with 5-HTP, and in the average person it will go up but it can and might rise to significant enough levels to cause issues in some. If that happens, you can always start on the Prolactin antagonist to get it under control. No big deal.

I also want to report that my 4th day of IF today is going very well and either I am starting to get noticeably leaner in just 4 days and/or I am noticing that intermittent fasting is dropping water from my body and making me look less bloated than the typical 6 meals per day protocol. I am REALLY liking this so far and i'm curious to see what my bodyfat % reading will be on Thursday this week (I measure body fat, weight, etc. on Thursday of every week).

Comment

thanks for the info dan. pretty much what i had suspected, just wanted your opinion. i may start to run caber on a low dose weekly, just cuz of what they say about the erections and sex drive, etc. ive never had to run the prami (or any other prolactin antagonist for that matter).

im glad your having good results on the diet man. it no doubt works for shedding fat. even with lower t! lol be sure to let us know the readings!

r u still having good energy levels throughout ur workouts?

what kind of macro split r u running?

Comment

Great stuff dan. Following for sure.

Tron, just use the caber for goodness sakes! You will be glad you did! Prami has the same effect for some so you could like it better. However, 1 dose of prami for me and I was sick as a dog. Some prefer it to caber.

Comment

thanks for the info dan. pretty much what i had suspected, just wanted your opinion. i may start to run caber on a low dose weekly, just cuz of what they say about the erections and sex drive, etc. ive never had to run the prami (or any other prolactin antagonist for that matter).

im glad your having good results on the diet man. it no doubt works for shedding fat. even with lower t! lol be sure to let us know the readings!

r u still having good energy levels throughout ur workouts?

what kind of macro split r u running?
                          Energy levels haven't been a problem during fasted workouts so far. The BCAAs seemed to really help. Tomorrow i'll be hitting legs, so we'll see how that goes.

I don't really try to intentionally partition my macros up, but when I cut and drop into a caloric deficit, I will reduce protein down to no less than 1g per lb. of body weight. Once that's been reduced and I can reduce it no further, I will cut carbs down which can be manipulated much easier than protein or fats. So, wherever the macros land after that is where they will land. But at the moment, looking at my current laid out diet, my macros seem to be:

Protein: 42%
                          Carbohydrates: 20%
                          Fats: 30%

I know there is like 10% left over that isn't attributed to anything, but these are rough estimates based on my Microsoft excel sheet that I have my diet laid out in, and there are a lot of decimal values that I just rounded off. But either way, that's what it looks like at the moment (roughly) in my deficit.

Comment

I am DEFINITELY seeing results quickly on IF!!! For one thing, my midsection is visibly becoming tighter in small amounts each day, I am FAR less bloated (visibly as well as how I feel) compared to the standard 6 meals per day protocol. I am really enjoying training in a fasted state with BCAAs pre-workout due to the less bloated feeling as well. I honestly think I might not go back to 6 meals a day unless i'm bulking and the caloric intake is so high that I can't jam it into 3 meals. I just trained legs and found ZERO problems with energy, ZERO issues with blood glucose levels, ZERO issues with strength loss (strength went up, in fact).

I just ate my post-workout meal after training legs. The meal was just MASSIVE, and IF really seems to be boosting the metabolism because I feel hot as hell right now! My body is burning up! There is a significant body temperature increase right now compared to before I started eating, holy jeez! Can't wait to do my weigh-in and bodyfat check. 2 days to go until then.

Comment

I am DEFINITELY seeing results quickly on IF!!! For one thing, my midsection is visibly becoming tighter in small amounts each day, I am FAR less bloated (visibly as well as how I feel) compared to the standard 6 meals per day protocol. I am really enjoying training in a fasted state with BCAAs pre-workout due to the less bloated feeling as well. I honestly think I might not go back to 6 meals a day unless i'm bulking and the caloric intake is so high that I can't jam it into 3 meals. I just trained legs and found ZERO problems with energy, ZERO issues with blood glucose levels, ZERO issues with strength loss (strength went up, in fact).

I just ate my post-workout meal after training legs. The meal was just MASSIVE, and IF really seems to be boosting the metabolism because I feel hot as hell right now! My body is burning up! There is a significant body temperature increase right now compared to before I started eating, holy jeez! Can't wait to do my weigh-in and bodyfat check. 2 days to go until then.
                              These have been my observations whilst practicing IF as well. One lesson I've learned, and continue to learn, regarding this lifestyle (and IF is a lifestyle....not a diet) one had better stay on track when you DO eat, and keep, have and eat the RIGHT stuff. Veering off track just a little, at least in my experience, can lead to disastrous consequences in food choices. Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance. However, I'm a huge fan of IF. The whole "catabolism after a couple hours of not eating" philosophy needs to go the way of the dinosaurs.

Comment

Well, well... it's been 1 day shy of a full week on intermittent fasting.

Last Thursday April 18, 2013:
                                Weight: 198.4 lbs.
                                13.8% bodyfat (handheld monitor)

Today, Thursday April 25, 2013:
                                Weight: 193.8
                                12.1% bodyfat (handheld monitor)

Those numbers don't lie, and I can visibly see it too. Every single day that passes by, I see small amounts of fat loss. 4.6 lbs. and 1.7% loss in body fat after 1 week of IF... that's pretty impressive.

Comment

Working...
                                X