Forums Suggestions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got a good one!

What about a chat room? I havent used one in years and they are always a blast. They are especially fun when a few members are bored and just feel like goofing off. Plus it would make a great tool for one on one advice and welcoming new members. Thinking outside the box here. No other similar forums have anything like it. We'd be the first.

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
      What about a chat room? I havent used one in years and they are always a blast. They are especially fun when a few members are bored and just feel like goofing off. Plus it would make a great tool for one on one advice and welcoming new members. Thinking outside the box here. No other similar forums have anything like it. We'd be the first.
      No.

They are impossible to regulate. Which is why boards dont generally have them.

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
        No.

They are impossible to regulate. Which is why boards dont generally have them.
        Not impossible if they were monitored. But I see what you are saying. I am just trying to come up with ideas. It would be fun though!

Comment

Any suggestions you'd like to see an article or profile on?

We're adding a lot of stuff this month and next month actually, some really in depth stuff being added!

Comment

Someone has probably already said this, but more tits pls.

Comment

Originally posted by jasona View Post
              Someone has probably already said this, but more tits pls.
              You like pictures of gynecomastia?

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
                You like pictures of gynecomastia?
                I was thinking female boobies, but I guess we could have a side effects thread with pics….

Comment

Just added some stuff to the right side bar you'll all notice.

Forums Threads, Posts and Tag Cloud.

Comment

Bump.....
                    Laboratory

I love this dang place!

Comment

Working...
                    X