No announcement yet.

Weight increase in test?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet my IQ is higher.... But that's here nor there. What were getting at is that we deal with alot of newbs, and 100% of them think theyre going to run a cycle, eat clean for 6-12 weeks, train 5 days a week, then voila...body of a Greek god. It don't happen like that. Yes, you can make astounding progress in a short time, but for the 98% of people who don't use anabolics, body change is so slow that it really cant be monitored in days, weeks, or even months. For people who have been training for years, it's even harder to make much change at all. Once the natural limit is reached, you can't expect much mass or fatloss, even with anabolics like you can with minimal experience in training. Our bodies are used to the abuse therefore change has to be drastic in our lives to get what little we get from cycling. A person who just starts out can expect alot the first 3 or 4 years because their bodies aren't used to the workload. But even when cycling, maintaining a 5-10 lbs increase in muscle a year takes extreme work to maintain it. 5 pounds is alot, 10 pounds is extreme. Of lean muscle that is. It is not easy to get 5 pounds of maintainable lbm that you will have from hear on out without alot of work.

Comment

I know the point your making . You came off as starting to be a smart ass and I fed it back . There's a difference between newbie and newbie to anabolics . I didn't turn to them until I got fairly stacked without .

Comment

Working...
      X