Steroids For Sale

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do some of you vets think about this protocol?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be honest, Tron was right when he said the cycle seems excessively complex with too many compounds. To make excellent and efficient gains, it isn't necessary to stack so many compounds or have so many strange dosing schemes. A basic cycle of two AAS compounds alongside an additional compound such as T3 (if you want it) should provide great progress. The whole switching between NPP and Trenbolone is, in my opinion, unnecessary. Same thing with the Anavar and Dianabol. Actually, i'm concerned that you'll be running orals way too long. You're doing Anavar throughout your 4 week cruise, and then switching to Dianabol for the blast for a number of weeks. I don't just see a problem with hepatotoxicity here, but also altered cholesterol levels. C17-alpha alkylated orals are the WORST offenders for negative alterations in cholesterol profiles, and the longer you run them, the worse hell the wreak on your lipid profiles. It's a lot worse than most make it out to be.
    Chief writer for Steroidal.com
    Formerly known as Atomini
    Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
    "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Dan C View Post
      To be honest, Tron was right when he said the cycle seems excessively complex with too many compounds. To make excellent and efficient gains, it isn't necessary to stack so many compounds or have so many strange dosing schemes. A basic cycle of two AAS compounds alongside an additional compound such as T3 (if you want it) should provide great progress. The whole switching between NPP and Trenbolone is, in my opinion, unnecessary. Same thing with the Anavar and Dianabol. Actually, i'm concerned that you'll be running orals way too long. You're doing Anavar throughout your 4 week cruise, and then switching to Dianabol for the blast for a number of weeks. I don't just see a problem with hepatotoxicity here, but also altered cholesterol levels. C17-alpha alkylated orals are the WORST offenders for negative alterations in cholesterol profiles, and the longer you run them, the worse hell the wreak on your lipid profiles. It's a lot worse than most make it out to be.
      My cholesterol was always the one that got hit the most out of all side effects from orals.

Comment

Thanks guys! I didn't think it was over complicated, and I'm all for simplicity. I thought it was. And admin, my lipids get crushed on orals as well. Ill be using crestor the entire use of the long cycle.

Comment

lol...why not just start with raising the T a little... and then raise or add in things as you go thru the weeks/months , taking a cruise here or there along tha way... put ur orals $ into gh or ghrh ghrps..

Comment

Working...
          X