No announcement yet.

Lets talk TRENBOLONE...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i said explain, which u declined to....ur rite no Q, u dodged the statement..

and u failed to even admit that competitors have different approaches to getting bigger..

since they are everywhere, can u please show me a 15%+ bodyfat pic of dexter? brandon curry? flex wheeler? arnold? levrone? i would list out about a hundred but whatever... thanks

Comment

Originally posted by PitbullTank View Post
      i said explain, which u declined to....ur rite no Q, u dodged the statement..

and u failed to even admit that competitors have different approaches to getting bigger..

since they are everywhere, can u please show me a 15%+ bodyfat pic of dexter? brandon curry? flex wheeler? arnold? levrone? i would list out about a hundred but whatever... thanks
      Well, there is always Lee Priest, lol! That dude is a joke of an example for a BBer. He actually looks like a fat slob, and gets stage ready in 4 freaking months! I know there is alot of people that say some of those pics were in an off year, but if you see pictures of him every year (like facebook, twitter, etc.) he looks like garbage every off season. I would hate to know what he has to do in those 4 short months to get ready. No telling how much gear and thermos he takes. Scary thought.

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
        Well, there is always Lee Priest, lol! That dude is a joke of an example for a BBer. He actually looks like a fat slob, and gets stage ready in 4 freaking months! I know there is alot of people that say some of those pics were in an off year, but if you see pictures of him every year (like facebook, twitter, etc.) he looks like garbage every off season. I would hate to know what he has to do in those 4 short months to get ready. No telling how much gear and thermos he takes. Scary thought.
        there are definetley guys that blow up like that then come in hard...branch is one of them whos waist really comes out offseason... but it is not the ONLY way... ther are many many many bbrs that stay 10%ish offseason...

Comment

Kai, Branch, Phil, and Wolf taken a few days ago. I think it's safe to assume they stay fairly lean in the off season. Most more so than Branch, anyway.
          11980_10151566294523901_1063175271_n.jpg

Comment

I'm trying Tren for the first time starting tomorrow to finish off my cycle. Pretty stoked about it.

Comment

Working...
            X