TRT and blasting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRT and blasting

Beings that I'm doing the whole TRT thing.. When I do decide to blast should I just up my cyp dose? Do I run cypionate at regular TRT levels and add in Enanthate or propionate for front loading?

you can just up your test cyp dosage, and/or add another compound..

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-G View Post
      Beings that I'm doing the whole TRT thing.. When I do decide to blast should I just up my cyp dose? Do I run cypionate at regular TRT levels and add in Enanthate or propionate for front loading?
      Just up your test dose till you max out your gains before adding another compound

Comment

Originally posted by Jim230027 View Post
        Just up your test dose till you max out your gains before adding another compound
        Really? Whys that? .. Figured adding a short ester compound to a body already accepting exogenous sources will help kick start it tho. Maybe even suspension for like a week while the longer estered test gets raped by enzymes

Comment

Really? Whys that? .. Figured adding a short ester compound to a body already accepting exogenous sources will help kick start it tho. Maybe even suspension for like a week while the longer estered test gets raped by enzymes
          That's still test though right?

Comment

That's still test though right?
            Yes. So is prop but you said not too.

Comment

Yes. So is prop but you said not too.
              Sorry I was thinking you were adding a different aas. You could use prop for a kick start. You have an AI to right just in case your e elevates?

Comment

Sorry I was thinking you were adding a different aas. You could use prop for a kick start. You have an AI to right just in case your e elevates?
                My estrogen always elevates. Bad too. I have a bunch of arimidex and aromasin at home. Ill probably pick up letro because it seems my estrogen gets out of hand too quick.

Comment

My estrogen always elevates. Bad too. I have a bunch of arimidex and aromasin at home. Ill probably pick up letro because it seems my estrogen gets out of hand too quick.
                  How much test are you planning to run?

Comment

How much test are you planning to run?
                    All of it

Comment

Hahaha. Probably nothing too serious. I haven't looked into it yet or prepped.

Comment

Hahaha. Probably nothing too serious. I haven't looked into it yet or prepped.
                        Lmao what is your trt dose?

Comment

Lmao what is your trt dose?
                          Um.. 125mg/wk test cypionate

Comment

Um.. 125mg/wk test cypionate
                            Have you blasted before? My trt is 200 EW and I noticed a big difference when I first started blasting doubling my dose to 400

Comment

Have you blasted before? My trt is 200 EW and I noticed a big difference when I first started blasting doubling my dose to 400
                              Naw this is my first year on TRT.. I used to CYCLE before. Lol that went to shit. Highschool caught up with me. Was dumb and everyone was doing it... Yknow? Did medium dose cycles for like 6 months straight with no pct. lmfao. I was 17 too so that doesn't help.

Comment

Working...
                              X