TRT and blasting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mini-G View Post
    Naw this is my first year on TRT.. I used to CYCLE before. Lol that went to shit. Highschool caught up with me. Was dumb and everyone was doing it... Yknow? Did medium dose cycles for like 6 months straight with no pct. lmfao. I was 17 too so that doesn't help.
    Maybe 400 EW then for your first blast 2 x EW at 200

Comment

Originally posted by Jim230027 View Post
      Maybe 400 EW then for your first blast 2 x EW at 200
      Why can't we blast big like most people's cycles? And why do you TRT at 200mg? Just for information purposes

Comment

Trt at 200 is cause that keeps my total t at about 800 so it's within normal range. You can blast with what you want. I blasted at 400 EW until I wasn't gaining anymore and went higher at that point. So if you can gain on a lower amount why would you want to do more? See what I mean its kind if wasting gear.

Comment

Trt at 200 is cause that keeps my total t at about 800 so it's within normal range. You can blast with what you want. I blasted at 400 EW until I wasn't gaining anymore and went higher at that point. So if you can gain on a lower amount why would you want to do more? See what I mean its kind if wasting gear.
          I see you're meaning. How does doing 200mg EW keep your test at 800. 800 what?

Comment

I just increased from 240 mg a week (test cyp) to 500 mg a week buy adding 10 mg more on my normal shot day and then doing a second shot day. Doing that for 10 weeks then eliminating the second shot day to go back to 240 mg.

Comment

All of it
              I Just peed and pooped.

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
                I Just peed and pooped.
                What a coincidence. I'm going to engage in the same act. In literally 30 seconds.

Comment

I see you're meaning. How does doing 200mg EW keep your test at 800. 800 what?
                  800 ng/dl normal range is about 300-1100 ng/dl

Comment

800 ng/dl normal range is about 300-1100 ng/dl
                    Doesn't those normal ranges drive you nuts? Maybe its just me. I was 402 when I got checked the first time. My dr said I was in range. I said "in range for what, a healthy 70 year old?" He then prescribed me topical, which dropped me to 330. Now I just self prescribe.

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
                      Doesn't those normal ranges drive you nuts? Maybe its just me. I was 402 when I got checked the first time. My dr said I was in range. I said "in range for what, a healthy 70 year old?" He then prescribed me topical, which dropped me to 330. Now I just self prescribe.
                      You just have to find the right dr. My dr is cool obviously so it's all good... FYI I run my own labs to make sure everything stays in range.

Comment

You just have to find the right dr. My dr is cool obviously so it's all good... FYI I run my own labs to make sure everything stays in range.
                        ... What measurements are you all using ??

Comment

... What measurements are you all using ??
                          What do you mean? Blood levels are measured in ng/dl

Comment

What do you mean? Blood levels are measured in ng/dl
                            Yeah like... You're all saying like "at 300" "800" and all that. What units? Blood tests here are like... 15.5.... 27.3.... 9.26

So I don't know what 500 and all that means

Comment

Yeah like... You're all saying like "at 300" "800" and all that. What units? Blood tests here are like... 15.5.... 27.3.... 9.26

So I don't know what 500 and all that means
                              Do you have reference ranges for those numbers. I think we are just talking about different measurement and different reference ranges.

Comment

Do you have reference ranges for those numbers. I think we are just talking about different measurement and different reference ranges.
                                Um... What? image.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X