HELP!! I'm in HORRIBLE PAIN after injection !! :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dan C View Post
    Water based suspensions like Winstrol and Testosterone suspension contain crystals suspended in the water (which is why the vials need to be shaken before withdrawal so as to allow even dispersion). It's the crystals that cause such pain in the injection site, hence why Testosterone suspension and Winstrol are the two injectables most complained about for PIP. Injecting it with an oil based into a muscle might possibly cause the water-based crystals to be 'pushed' further into the muscle tissue through the hydrophilic/lipophobic action, causing more pain and inflammation than usual in the depot. There are no crystals suspended in vitamin B12, that's why I mentioned that. The rare oil-based Winstrol injectables don't contain crystals.

Water based CRYSTALLINE suspensions seem to hurt more people more often. Water based solutions like vitamin B12 don't.
    Are you sure about this part? Winny in water is made the same way as winny in oil. It doesnt mix in either.

Comment

Originally posted by Link View Post
      LOL...C'mon buddy. water and oil NEVER mix lol. The point isn't if water based winny hurts...most will agree it does (another reason I ALWAYS say just drink it). The point is that there is no harm in taking them in the same injections. They never mix and never effect one another.
      ... That's what I said. When you put oil and water together you're MIXING IT. But it DOES NOT WORK. It SEPERATES. So putting it all in the same depot will have the oils and waters flashing around Intramuscularly and with the crystals constantly moving maybe it irritates the hell out of the muscle. I figured someone with intelligence could figure that out.

Comment

Are you sure about this part? Winny in water is made the same way as winny in oil. It doesnt mix in either.
        No I am not sure. I've never seen oil-based Winstrol, which is why I assumed it's a solution (completely dissolved in the oil) rather than a suspension. It's still suspended in crystalline form even in oil based?
        Chief writer for Steroidal.com
        Formerly known as Atomini
        Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
        "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Note the MAYBES. I said. I am merely SUGGESTING my opinion. I am on no way claiming this to be the reason. I don't know why I just know a few friends who went trough the same problems.

Comment

No I am not sure. I've never seen oil-based Winstrol, which is why I assumed it's a solution (completely dissolved in the oil) rather than a suspension. It's still suspended in crystalline form even in oil based?
            That is my understanding of it which is why it isn't commonly done in oil to begin with. It just doesnt mix well. The bottom line here I think is that injectable winny is commonly known to hurt. I still say just drink it....

Comment

That is my understanding of it which is why it isn't commonly done in oil to begin with. It just doesnt mix well. The bottom line here I think is that injectable winny is commonly known to hurt. I still say just drink it....
              You can drink winny? Like... Suck it out of a vial and squirt in your mouth??

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-G View Post
                OH GOD! LOL yes you can drink it. It;s the same thing as the orla only mixed in a solution. It's still a 17A and still has to pass through the liver. The only major difference is that when taken orally it has to survive 1st and 2nd pass. If taken IM it still has to survive the second pass!

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-G View Post
                  Are you being sarcastic?
                  Chief writer for Steroidal.com
                  Formerly known as Atomini
                  Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
                  "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Are you being sarcastic?
                    Lol no dude I didn't know you can drink winny?

Comment

OH GOD! LOL yes you can drink it. It;s the same thing as the orla only mixed in a solution. It's still a 17A and still has to pass through the liver. The only major difference is that when taken orally it has to survive 1st and 2nd pass. If taken IM it still has to survive the second pass!
                      That's weird lol... Really though. Weird.

Comment

You can pull it from the vial and drink it, yes mini. But the biggest reason for winny being most commonly used in water is due tot he fact that it is near impossible to get it to hold (or dissolve) in oil. I good oil based winstrol is dissolved, but keep in mind that is this due to the use of guaicol (a nasty solvent I dont want to inject) and very low dose. The typical oil based winstrol Ive seen completely disolved was at 25mgs per ml. It is far easier to suspend in water than oil. I can see that the crystals might cause discomfort. If you shake the winstrol and sit it down for 10 minutes, the crystals completely separate, so I have no doubts it does this in the muscle as well. I do think that if enough oil is used in combination with a low dose of water based, it should help displace it better and the crystallization should happen over a larger area (in theory) and cause less PIP. Winstrol is a nightmare to work with, so it is best to suspend it and drink it. That horrid taste from the injectable form is no doubt the guaicol and BA.

Comment

Working...
                        X