No announcement yet.

Liquid T3 Might be a Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump for update. How's the T3 treating you bro???

Comment

Good. I've continued with 50mcgs and have been there since the last update. Much better. I am adding weight and keeping lean, which was the goal. At 100-125mcgs, I was losing too much weight way too fast. If I were strictly cutting, I would use 100mcgs, but not for a recomp or bulk. I see no reason to come off the T3 dosed this low for now. My game plan for this cycle has changed a bit as of the last couple of days, but when it is over, I will still use the T3 during TRT time.

Comment

Hairloss is associated with hypo and hyper thyroidism. When I take t3 I shed, after i stop the hair comes back. It freaked me out the first time but now I know. Also drop your dose 125mcg is pretty hefty , your body is telling you enough.stop it for a short time or drop dose to maybe 100 or even back to 75. Thats what I would do. At least you know the t3 is working- now you just have to dial in dosage and duration and protocol for future reference..

Comment

Originally posted by StanG View Post
          Hairloss is associated with hypo and hyper thyroidism. When I take t3 I shed, after i stop the hair comes back. It freaked me out the first time but now I know. Also drop your dose 125mcg is pretty hefty , your body is telling you enough.stop it for a short time or drop dose to maybe 100 or even back to 75. Thats what I would do. At least you know the t3 is working- now you just have to dial in dosage and duration and protocol for future reference..
          You are correct. I dropped to 100 weeks ago and was losing too much weight. Have been on 50mcgs now for about 1.5 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan C View Post
            This is very true. I have seen some people being very ridiculous with T3 doses, seeing people doing 150 - 200mcg and even higher. There's a difference between using 75mcg for a few weeks, and using whopping doses like 150 - 200mcg, that's crazy stuff.
            agreed! i have never gone higher then 75mcg ed myself.

Comment

Originally posted by blergs View Post
              agreed! i have never gone higher then 75mcg ed myself.
              No kidding! I'm amazed at how differently things effect different people. I can use 150mcgs and be fine other than the things I listed, but at 100 it feels like nothing. I've recently ramped back to 75, and all is good. Ive heard of people using 200+ mcgs of prescription Armour and be fine. Very interesting.

Comment

My personal opinion is just continue only 50mcgs. It is the perfect and 110% effective on the body. I used this cycle since last 8 weeks and I really happy to loss my weight 50% which i have to expect when I start this cycles.

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
                  No kidding! I'm amazed at how differently things effect different people. I can use 150mcgs and be fine other than the things I listed, but at 100 it feels like nothing. I've recently ramped back to 75, and all is good. Ive heard of people using 200+ mcgs of prescription Armour and be fine. Very interesting.
                  ^^ I'm running 50mcg ed now and have been for about 3 weeks with no noticeable effect. I think I'm going to bump to 75, just to see...

Comment

Originally posted by OdinsOtherSon View Post
                    ^^ I'm running 50mcg ed now and have been for about 3 weeks with no noticeable effect. I think I'm going to bump to 75, just to see...
                    Thats what I am doing. I feel 100+ is way too much for me trying to add a little weight. I just lost way more than I was putting on. I like 75 and will probably continue there until the fall when I will be wearing more clothes, AND the bass are blowing up on rats in the grass...

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
                      Thats what I am doing. I feel 100+ is way too much for me trying to add a little weight. I just lost way more than I was putting on. I like 75 and will probably continue there until the fall when I will be wearing more clothes, AND the bass are blowing up on rats in the grass...
                      It won't be long!! Some guys I'm acquaintances with WORE THEM OUT at G-ville last week!

Comment

Are you attributing the sleepy, lethargic feelings to the T3? As a metabolism enhancer I would have thought lethargy would have been completely the opposite effect one would experience from T3 use.
                        Depends on dose.
                        I used it at low dose ( 50mcg ed) and felt like I had more energy. my friend used it at 100mcg ed ( told him i think its too much but w/e) and after a couple weeks he was telling me he felt really sleepy all the time. he didn't mention hair though, but I think I saw others post they lost hair on t3, but I am not 100% sure and I am not a pro at this stuff anyway. Just used it once.

Comment

I've felt lethargic on T3 since day one...even at 50mcg. I upped to 75 and got so hot at the gym yesterday I got sick.

Comment

I've felt lethargic on T3 since day one...even at 50mcg. I upped to 75 and got so hot at the gym yesterday I got sick.
                            I sweat like a pig on it.

Comment

Working...
                            X