Halotestin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NoBull View Post
    None. I imagine it's recommended, but do you think I'd actually need it? Only going as high as 20mg, every second day, for the next 3 weeks.
    20mg of Halotestin is plenty to still cause damage. Whats the idea behind EOD dosing considering it's very low half life?

Comment

Originally posted by Link View Post
      20mg of Halotestin is plenty to still cause damage. Whats the idea behind EOD dosing considering it's very low half life?
      EOD because those days are my chest/back days, and those days are lagging parts. Hoping the extra aggression/weight moved will help with training those days. Nothing noted today with 20mg, about 5-6 hours pre-workout. Makes sense due to being a little shaky from getting into a minor fender bender today. My station wagon has seen better days though. Thankfully nobody is hurt, and the woman's car I hit looks to be a-ok except for a little dirt rub off. Find out tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by NoBull View Post
        EOD because those days are my chest/back days, and those days are lagging parts. Hoping the extra aggression/weight moved will help with training those days. Nothing noted today with 20mg, about 5-6 hours pre-workout. Makes sense due to being a little shaky from getting into a minor fender bender today. My station wagon has seen better days though. Thankfully nobody is hurt, and the woman's car I hit looks to be a-ok except for a little dirt rub off. Find out tomorrow.
        Remember ...while it does have a short half life and can be used in a preworkout, it is still an AAS. What I mean is that I would take it ED. You could dose down on off days but I would still use on the off days. I like to run 40mg on days and 20mg on off days. I split the dose up so that I take 10mg 4-5 hours before and the 30mg 30-45 min before workout.

Comment

Remember ...while it does have a short half life and can be used in a preworkout, it is still an AAS. What I mean is that I would take it ED. You could dose down on off days but I would still use on the off days. I like to run 40mg on days and 20mg on off days. I split the dose up so that I take 10mg 4-5 hours before and the 30mg 30-45 min before workout.
          That's good to know, thanks Link! I'll start dosing similarly on off days.

Comment

Strength gains are starting to show. Started HaloT day after my last leg day. Squatted 315x20. Next leg day after a week on the stuff, squatted 335x20. Solid 20lb increase!

Comment

Good job NoBull! Keep this going for sure.

Comment

Keep this up...

Comment

Nothing of note to mention about HaloT lately. Leg day is the only day where exercises are really consistent enough to show a strength increase.

Comment

Did you bump up to 40mg?

Comment

Did you bump up to 40mg?
                      Not yet. Up to 30mg today though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mini-G
                        I miss the gym.... I hate surgery.
                        The gym misses you Mini-G-asaurus rex. </3

30mg today and it was back day. Blood pressure was a little high. Felt pretty strong on pullups. Got about the same reps as I got a month again when I was ~10lbs lighter. Not worth the high blood pressure though, dropping back down to 20mg.

Comment

Working...
                        X