No announcement yet.

Sub-Q Testosterone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had experience with water based winny subQ and it hurt pretty bad too. Oil has never caused pip, although it has caused slight discomfort during the pinning itself. Not bad at all, just stung a little. Only a few times. If the oil is warmed under some hot water before hand, it makes it a whole lot better. But even still, any volume at 1ml does lump up on me personally for a few hours.

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
      I've had experience with water based winny subQ and it hurt pretty bad too. Oil has never caused pip, although it has caused slight discomfort during the pinning itself. Not bad at all, just stung a little. Only a few times. If the oil is warmed under some hot water before hand, it makes it a whole lot better. But even still, any volume at 1ml does lump up on me personally for a few hours.
      Next shot I'm doing it!

Comment

Do follow up! I'm curious as to how much volume can be used. I know 1ml knots on me a bit, and it takes several hours to go down. But it could be type oil I use.
        My next brew I'm using 100% EO....
        ."The only easy day was yesterday"

"I am immortal......I have within me blood of kings.........I am unrivaled.....no man can be my equal"

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
          Next shot I'm doing it!
          how did it go?

Comment

Originally posted by BEAR View Post
            My next brew I'm using 100% EO....
            I'm with you man. To be honest, and Dan can attest to this, I hate EO. But the stuff is fool proof and makes for a very smooth injection. I will say that 100% EO hurts me really bad for a couple of days. I use a about 70/30 ratio of GSO to EO. I'd prefer a 50/50, so I may go this route in the future. Dang EO prices!

Comment

I'm going sub-Q next shot. From what I understand, once per week injecting wont suffice this way though... Any feedback?

HRT doctors seem to be going 2x week with sub-q.

Comment

I'm going sub-Q next shot. From what I understand, once per week injecting wont suffice this way though... Any feedback?

HRT doctors seem to be going 2x week with sub-q.
                As magnus said, absorbtion is slower, but 1x a week is perfect once blood levels stablize. I have been looking for a graph I saved a long time ago that shows this. Basically, the absorbtion rate is slowed by approximately a few days. However, when stable, 1x weekly or even 10 days is sufficient to keep stable plasm levels. I would probably suggest a subQ frontloading the first couple of weeks if you want to try 1x weekly injects. But as easy and painless as they are, 2x a week is nothing. Its awesome to be able to use a 31ga x 5/16" slin pin. 0 discomfort. Loading the barrel is a cinch. Pull back, for instance, .5ml of air and push into the vial upside down. Then pull the plunger to .5 and let 1drop hit the stopper. Once the drop hits, the plunger will "stick"and fill to the exact measurement on its own. You can load several at a time this way, just put them propped up and they fill within seconds.

Comment

Injected 1ML sub-q, slight pain after and swelling, may try 2x week 0.5ML or less next time.

Comment

IM and my labido is up a few hours later and the following days, sub-q and it takes far longer...

Comment

IM and my labido is up a few hours later and the following days, sub-q and it takes far longer...
                      Interesting! So, are you continuing with the subQ or going back to IM?

Comment

Interesting! So, are you continuing with the subQ or going back to IM?
                        Last shot was IM, but I'll go sub=q next shot and keep doing that for a few weeks now.

Comment

Working...
                        X