wanting tren e advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
    Any amount, in my opinion based on his OP, is too much. I think he's better off waiting and dialing in his diet first. And not only that, stay with the diet for a long while before he starts so he can then successfully run a cycle. That's why I had to re post so I didn't look like I was flaming in my first post, as that's not at all what I was intending.
    I agree with you.

Nail the diet and stay consistent for a year or more, then think about steroids again when his weight is up.

Comment

That is an insane amount of food. I'm guessing 5000 cal? I'm not arguing I'm just wondering if that's even possible to eat that much while holding down a job lol.

Comment

That's all it takes. I didn't recommend 750mgs, I gave him a sample of what I would do (me, not him). At his stats, with enough calories, he would add 20 lbs so easy with calories and training, maybe some creatine if he wants that immediate size (which is cool). My fear for the OP is the advice he may be receiving from his friends who dont PCT or use AIs. And him bridging with anavar without PCT currently is suicide to his HPTA. I'm glad he found us and I think he is open to learning I really do. Through PMs, he seems to have his head on his shoulders.

Comment

Lol. Hdh, it is what you have to do. I know it sucks, but you get used to it. Protien shakes can help. That diet he listed is alot of food, but it's around 3500 calories. That's why I didn't think y ou were really eating that much to begin with. It is the hardest part, but steroids or not, it has to be done to add and keep size. We al have to do it. Get a probiotic, some tums, and get to feeding!

Comment

Appreciate all the advice guys. And the solid meal plan from admin. Warmouth your an awesome dude. Wish I had you around to train me up at the gym man. Bet you'd get my ass in the shape I want to be in no time. I'm going to start working towards that meal you recommended. I doubt I can simply jump straight onto that much food. So guess ill be training my gut and muscles now haha.

Comment

Originally posted by hdh.bf View Post
              Appreciate all the advice guys. And the solid meal plan from admin. Warmouth your an awesome dude. Wish I had you around to train me up at the gym man. Bet you'd get my ass in the shape I want to be in no time. I'm going to start working towards that meal you recommended. I doubt I can simply jump straight onto that much food. So guess ill be training my gut and muscles now haha.
              No, add meals every week to your daily schedule and before you know it you will be eating a ton of food.

Eating that much food and remaining consistent will add a ton of muscle to your frame, you need to be eating that much and you will gain some serious size. Forget the steroids, eat like that and you will learn to eat right and maintain your size after using steroids. Combine that with steroids in a year or two when you have got to 200lbs naturally, then you will explode when using steroids again.

Comment

Aw shucks

Comment

OP I didn't read any of the posts after yours so this is purely my own opinion but I've been training for 25 years and running AAS for ~22 of them. I know a bit about it. You have about the same pattern as I did at your age, except I'm 2 inches taller and weighed the same as you. I was skinny as hell. No offense. You aren't ready for Tren and you don't eat enough. Simple as that. You don't need Anavar either if your goal is to gain size and strength at this stage. Save it for when you have some meat on you to define. I would just run test e at 250mg every 3 days. That's it.

Get some injectable methyl B12 and pin 1000mcg daily while on cycle. It will stretch your digestive system and train your body to eat like you weigh 200+ lbs. You need to start eating that much now if that is your goal weight. Pick your target weight and eat like you weigh that much. You sound like your metabolism is like mine. Eat five to six thousand calories per day. Clean, whole foods. If you "dirty bulk" you will be sorry for the health consequences as well as what you look like in the end. If you do cardio, keep it low to medium intensity and don't spend more than 20-30 minutes at it. you need all the calories you can spare but do enough cardio to keep your cardio-pulmonary system in good health. If you can't eat 6k cal per day then supplement with high quality protein and munch on dry spaghetti noodles. Carry a bag around with you. Seriously. I gained 20lbs doing that. It's relatively high in protein, complex carbs, Iron, and won't fill you up if you eat it dry.

Gaining size and strength in the gym is 70% food, 20% training and 10% drugs. It took me 15 years to understand that. I thought it was more like 50% drugs, 40% training and 10% food for a long time, until I met some massive people who showed me what eating a lot and eating correctly really is. The drugs are a stepping stone, a boost. That's all. They aren't magical. Don't put all your faith in powerful hormones. they have their place in this game but they are not even close to the key factor. Without the other pieces they are useless.

That's my advice. I hope you don't think me an asshole. Just being straight with you. I made my mistakes. I hope I can help someone else not make the same ones.

Comment

I started reading back on this thread and started to 'like' some of the posts but honestly they are all good, I didn't disagree with a single one so 'like; all of them lol.

Comment

Originally posted by TJM View Post
                      OP I didn't read any of the posts after yours so this is purely my own opinion but I've been training for 25 years and running AAS for ~22 of them. I know a bit about it. You have about the same pattern as I did at your age, except I'm 2 inches taller and weighed the same as you. I was skinny as hell. No offense. You aren't ready for Tren and you don't eat enough. Simple as that. You don't need Anavar either if your goal is to gain size and strength at this stage. Save it for when you have some meat on you to define. I would just run test e at 250mg every 3 days. That's it.

Get some injectable methyl B12 and pin 1000mcg daily while on cycle. It will stretch your digestive system and train your body to eat like you weigh 200+ lbs. You need to start eating that much now if that is your goal weight. Pick your target weight and eat like you weigh that much. You sound like your metabolism is like mine. Eat five to six thousand calories per day. Clean, whole foods. If you "dirty bulk" you will be sorry for the health consequences as well as what you look like in the end. If you do cardio, keep it low to medium intensity and don't spend more than 20-30 minutes at it. you need all the calories you can spare but do enough cardio to keep your cardio-pulmonary system in good health. If you can't eat 6k cal per day then supplement with high quality protein and munch on dry spaghetti noodles. Carry a bag around with you. Seriously. I gained 20lbs doing that. It's relatively high in protein, complex carbs, Iron, and won't fill you up if you eat it dry.

Gaining size and strength in the gym is 70% food, 20% training and 10% drugs. It took me 15 years to understand that. I thought it was more like 50% drugs, 40% training and 10% food for a long time, until I met some massive people who showed me what eating a lot and eating correctly really is. The drugs are a stepping stone, a boost. That's all. They aren't magical. Don't put all your faith in powerful hormones. they have their place in this game but they are not even close to the key factor. Without the other pieces they are useless.

That's my advice. I hope you don't think me an asshole. Just being straight with you. I made my mistakes. I hope I can help someone else not make the same ones.
                      Excellent post.

I wish I knew the importance of food 10 years ago when I did my first cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
                        Excellent post.

I wish I knew the importance of food 10 years ago when I did my first cycle.
                        Thank you. Same here. I wasted a lot of money and risked my health out of pure ignorance. All I can hope for is to steer some youth away from that same path. Eating "a lot" is relative. Some people think if they eat a double cheeseburger and fries, that's a lot. it isn't. That's normal. 1 whole rotisserie chicken, a quart of low fat milk, a half gallon of water, 6-10 eggs and some steamed veggies. More like it. That's 1 meal. Do that 5 -6 times per day.

Comment

Working...
                        X