mpWlift recomp Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admin View Post
    You should be doing cardio for heart health, if not doing it for fat loss.

20mins 3-4x week.
    Thanks Admin for ur fast reply, Do u suggest doing it early in the morning before breakfast ?

Comment

Originally posted by mpwlift View Post
      Thanks Admin for ur fast reply, Do u suggest doing it early in the morning before breakfast ?
      Admin is a cardio machine! Listen to his suggestions. I'll add that fasted cardio in the am, before breakfast, will shed some serious fat. If you're disiplined enough. I'm not that disiplined yet. And after lifting as well. This have helped me, and others in the past, but Admin has it down to a science. He'll shed some better light on it. This is exciting mpwlift!

Comment

I'm not a fan of AM cardio, but it works for fat loss. Ingest some EAAs beforehand, not on a total empty stomach.

Just do the cardio, thats the most important aspect and eat no carbs after it, or not a lot. I centre all my carbs around training.

Comment

Will try it in the morning, as u suggest with some EAAs and a small 1 egg omelette (a real mini one jaja) to avoid the empty stomach. Thanks

Comment

Will try it in the morning, as u suggest with some EAAs and a small 1 egg omelette (a real mini one jaja) to avoid the empty stomach. Thanks
            I'd just go with EAA before cardio, then have the omelette as breakfast.

4 whole eggs, 4 whites.

Comment

I'd just go with EAA before cardio, then have the omelette as breakfast.

4 whole eggs, 4 whites.
              That is actually my breakfast but with 2 whole eggs and 4 whites. I started last week doing cardio 4 times weekly for around 40 min before breakfast with EAA alone (finally the mini omelette was not included). Today after training at night will update the progress for this 3rd week.

Comment

That is actually my breakfast but with 2 whole eggs and 4 whites. I started last week doing cardio 4 times weekly for around 40 min before breakfast with EAA alone (finally the mini omelette was not included). Today after training at night will update the progress for this 3rd week.
                Sounds good!

Comment

Here´s my 3rd Week Update after yesterday night training and weigh in:

BW: increased other 0.5 pounds (2 pounds totally from the beginning) this looks better than last week kickstart... I still keep maintenance calories to recomp more than to bulk.

BF: lowerd to 15% (my belly fat decreases a bit more, slower than the first 2 weeks but consistent in time)

Physical changes: traps, shoulders and back are were the most noticeable changes appears. My quads aren´t bigger but they started to shred even being stronger that before.

Performance/Training changes: again, happy with this. Lot of recovery, still increasing strenght even when I added cardio 4 times/wk.

Sides: none yet happily.

What do u think guys ? For sure I can add calories to increase size but I prefer being conservative at this to know myself the best before doing changes. There's still a long way till the end of the cycle so I will keep it same as now for another week.

Comment

Here´s my 3rd Week Update after yesterday night training and weigh in:

BW: increased other 0.5 pounds (2 pounds totally from the beginning) this looks better than last week kickstart... I still keep maintenance calories to recomp more than to bulk.

BF: lowerd to 15% (my belly fat decreases a bit more, slower than the first 2 weeks but consistent in time)

Physical changes: traps, shoulders and back are were the most noticeable changes appears. My quads aren´t bigger but they started to shred even being stronger that before.

Performance/Training changes: again, happy with this. Lot of recovery, still increasing strenght even when I added cardio 4 times/wk.

Sides: none yet happily.

What do u think guys ? For sure I can add calories to increase size but I prefer being conservative at this to know myself the best before doing changes. There's still a long way till the end of the cycle so I will keep it same as now for another week.
                    What are your goals for this cycle?

If its mass, 2lbs gain in 3 weeks isn't much, unless its all muscle.

What make UGL is your steroids from?

Comment

What are your goals for this cycle?

If its mass, 2lbs gain in 3 weeks isn't much, unless its all muscle.

What make UGL is your steroids from?
                      As saids at first, a good recomp, lean gains and strenght . Not really focused on mass cause of that I am not increasing calories yet. Even I did not increase weight too much, I look lot muscular than weeks ago.

About UGL, it is a vet lab well know here (remember i am not in the states so u wont know the brand).

Comment

As saids at first, a good recomp, lean gains and strenght . Not really focused on mass cause of that I am not increasing calories yet. Even I did not increase weight too much, I look lot muscular than weeks ago.

About UGL, it is a vet lab well know here (remember i am not in the states so u wont know the brand).
                        Admin is a yank, lol. He's on the same continent as you. Let us know the UGL.....come on! Ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
                          Admin is a yank, lol. He's on the same continent as you. Let us know the UGL.....come on! Ha ha
                          Admin is not a yank! He's from the UK!

Comment

Regarding the quality of the products, I can only assure it is one used by many BB here without complaints. Apart from that, I feel much stronger, lean and start to look hard so IMO this is the result of test+winny... so concluding, seems they are doing their job.
                            Remember is my first cycle since years so It´s suposed to work well in my body as it´s totally clean. The fact about not gaining weight is only due to caloric restriction and is of course a personal choice at the moment. And finally, i am now on the 3rd week, my update was at the point where the 2nd week ended so take the info as the results of 2 instead of 3. Bye!

Comment

Regarding the quality of the products, I can only assure it is one used by many BB here without complaints. Apart from that, I feel much stronger, lean and start to look hard so IMO this is the result of test+winny... so concluding, seems they are doing their job.
                              Remember is my first cycle since years so It´s suposed to work well in my body as it´s totally clean. The fact about not gaining weight is only due to caloric restriction and is of course a personal choice at the moment. And finally, i am now on the 3rd week, my update was at the point where the 2nd week ended so take the info as the results of 2 instead of 3. Bye!
                              Thats good, after explaining it seems you're on track!

Comment

Admin is not a yank! He's from the UK!
                                I had to poke fun, lol

Comment

Working...
                                X