No announcement yet.

mpWlift recomp Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys, lot time offline so I missed to update the 2nd part of my cycle (last 4 weeks) and the pct I ran.
    Wanna thank u all for ur suggestions and support as I am really happy with the recomp I did. My streght was sustained and even increased a bit more during the last 4 weeks and my bf kept going down till 14% were I got stucked but as I gain mass , the physical look was lot improved (i dont care too much about this but must say it anyway). What I noticed in the last weeks was huge hungry, something that was hard to combat as I did not want to eat too much over balance to keep bodyweight in line but made me crazy and anxious at the same time.

My final weight gain (at the 8th week) was 8lbs with almost none water ret, good rounded shoulders, flat belly, big and strong back and stronger legs (possible i wanted more legs than other thing due to my love for the squat but they only get stronger rather than bigger (can be because of the low cal intake).

I finished the 6wk pct 2 weeks ago with no signs of libido problems and keeping around 5lbs of gain from the 8lbs at the cycle end. No signs of acne, gyne nor wat ret at all so I must say "mission accomplished" for this first try test+winny cycle. I will give my body a full rest of about 2 to 3 months and began thinking about the suggested try with test/tren/mast from admin and warmouth.

Any question or doubt , just let me know. Bye

Comment

Originally posted by mpwlift View Post
      Hey guys, lot time offline so I missed to update the 2nd part of my cycle (last 4 weeks) and the pct I ran.
      Wanna thank u all for ur suggestions and support as I am really happy with the recomp I did. My streght was sustained and even increased a bit more during the last 4 weeks and my bf kept going down till 14% were I got stucked but as I gain mass , the physical look was lot improved (i dont care too much about this but must say it anyway). What I noticed in the last weeks was huge hungry, something that was hard to combat as I did not want to eat too much over balance to keep bodyweight in line but made me crazy and anxious at the same time.

My final weight gain (at the 8th week) was 8lbs with almost none water ret, good rounded shoulders, flat belly, big and strong back and stronger legs (possible i wanted more legs than other thing due to my love for the squat but they only get stronger rather than bigger (can be because of the low cal intake).

I finished the 6wk pct 2 weeks ago with no signs of libido problems and keeping around 5lbs of gain from the 8lbs at the cycle end. No signs of acne, gyne nor wat ret at all so I must say "mission accomplished" for this first try test+winny cycle. I will give my body a full rest of about 2 to 3 months and began thinking about the suggested try with test/tren/mast from admin and warmouth.

Any question or doubt , just let me know. Bye
      Well done, good to hear your cycle was a success!

Comment

Working...
      X