No announcement yet.

Anyone know about Triptorelin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently the chemical castration is not permanent, but it does take some time to restore function. How long? I don't know, i'll have to dig deeper into studies to find that out. But fact of the matter is that you literally need a single shot of this stuff and that's it, and you should never exceed 5 shots per year of it for HPTA recovery during PCT. Considering the highest number of cycles per year you can squeeze in would be 3, I think it would be fine. But it just goes to show you that ONE single shot at the beginning of PCT is all that is required.

It's kind of funny considering you'd buy a 2mg bottle of it, reconstitute it, and only use 1/20th of the thing and that's it lol.

Oh and your idea of waiting a few weeks after the castration and trying to take a lower dose to restart the HPTA won't work. The castration effect is the result of the GnRH receptors on the pituitary being severely down regulated by Triptorelin. Taking a lower dose of Triptorelin several weeks later after the castration effect would do nothing because the receptors are done for. Endogenous GnRH can't bind to those receptors now. How long it takes for these receptors to up-regulate again, I have no idea. If you end up chemically castrating yourself, your only option to continue endogenous Testosterone production while the receptors recover is to use HCG on a regular basis.
    Chief writer for Steroidal.com
    Formerly known as Atomini
    Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
    "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Dan C View Post
      Apparently the chemical castration is not permanent, but it does take some time to restore function. How long? I don't know, i'll have to dig deeper into studies to find that out. But fact of the matter is that you literally need a single shot of this stuff and that's it, and you should never exceed 5 shots per year of it for HPTA recovery during PCT. Considering the highest number of cycles per year you can squeeze in would be 3, I think it would be fine. But it just goes to show you that ONE single shot at the beginning of PCT is all that is required.

It's kind of funny considering you'd buy a 2mg bottle of it, reconstitute it, and only use 1/20th of the thing and that's it lol.

Oh and your idea of waiting a few weeks after the castration and trying to take a lower dose to restart the HPTA won't work. The castration effect is the result of the GnRH receptors on the pituitary being severely down regulated by Triptorelin. Taking a lower dose of Triptorelin several weeks later after the castration effect would do nothing because the receptors are done for. Endogenous GnRH can't bind to those receptors now. How long it takes for these receptors to up-regulate again, I have no idea. If you end up chemically castrating yourself, your only option to continue endogenous Testosterone production while the receptors recover is to use HCG on a regular basis.
      It seems like a nice thing to do. I like it. I may try it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fast
        I have used 100mg of this stuff. It is very powerfull. However it does not and will not replace a standard PCT. Dan knows the whole story.

I would never use this stuff again as it caused a great surge then dropped off after a few month. Im back on clomid and nolvadex right now redoing my PCT the right way.
        mcg*** if you used mg your balls would fall off and beat your dick

Comment

Fast is definitely right. That's why I recommend 50mcg instead of 100. If 50mcg isn't doing the job, AND I DOUBT IT WONT DO THE JOB, you can always do another 50mcg a few days later. Hell, i'm even thinking a decent protocol might be to do 10mcg per day for the first 5 days of PCT. THese are the things that need to be investigated!

But regardless, the more I read about it, the more I realize it is NOT a one-shot magic bullet. It seems like it can be used as a solid kickstart to PCT, and then after the initial shot, you need to carry things along with a low dose of Nolvadex. But Triptorelin does look very promising regardless.
          Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
          "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

So.. I decided I'm going to give this a go. After my next blast/cycle/increase in anabolic androgenic steroidal compounds/juice/PED's/hormones.

Yeah.

Comment

Excellent, keep us updated. Follow my suggestion and do 50mcg you can't go wrong doing half the recommended dose with something so potent.

Comment

Excellent, keep us updated. Follow my suggestion and do 50mcg you can't go wrong doing half the recommended dose with something so potent.
                I heard that before.

Then my nuts shut down and my blood pressure skyrocketed. Haha it's all good i trust your judgement. I might to 75mcg because i heard 100mcg was a hit ad miss but hit good when it did. So maybe not HALF it but less 25%?

Comment

50mcg. Seriously. Think about this also: you're using research grade Triptorelin. I'm not saying it's horribly inaccurately dosed, but you never know... and with something as potent as Triptorelin, I would rather UNDER dose it than accidentally over dose it. I'm confident that 50mcg would be enough to stimulate the pituitary by a considerable amount. Like I said before, you can always do an extra 25 - 50mcg shot a few days later if you feel that the first 50mcg shot didn't do enough. I also even suggested that maybe instead of a single giant shot, one could do very small daily doses instead, such as 10mcg every day for 5 - 10 days. Maybe, just maybe, Triptorelin is causing receptor burnout at the pituitary because every protocol thus far has been high concentration shots at once, and it might have a more favorable effect in stimulating the pituitary at tiny daily doses, rather than burning out the pituitary. Hell, what about 5mcg every day for 10 - 20 days?? That might mimic natural GnRH release more closely? I think i'm on to something.

Comment

50mcg. Seriously. Think about this also: you're using research grade Triptorelin. I'm not saying it's horribly inaccurately dosed, but you never know... and with something as potent as Triptorelin, I would rather UNDER dose it than accidentally over dose it. I'm confident that 50mcg would be enough to stimulate the pituitary by a considerable amount. Like I said before, you can always do an extra 25 - 50mcg shot a few days later if you feel that the first 50mcg shot didn't do enough. I also even suggested that maybe instead of a single giant shot, one could do very small daily doses instead, such as 10mcg every day for 5 - 10 days. Maybe, just maybe, Triptorelin is causing receptor burnout at the pituitary because every protocol thus far has been high concentration shots at once, and it might have a more favorable effect in stimulating the pituitary at tiny daily doses, rather than burning out the pituitary. Hell, what about 5mcg every day for 10 - 20 days?? That might mimic natural GnRH release more closely? I think i'm on to something.
                    Face it you just started typing away at that and had no idea what was come next and realized you formulated a hypothesis

Comment

Originally posted by Fast
                      The problem I have with it is the castration part, it can literally stop your testicles from working, that is why I am never going to use it again. Clomid 4 life.
                      It's related to the dose, because Triptorelin is a GnRH analogue that is 100-fold more potent than endogenous GnRH. High doses will basically overstimulate and fry the receptors on the pituitary gland. A proper dose can be achieved, but it has to be very, very small and that's what i'm trying to figure out.

Comment

If you're going to try it, do my protocol of 10mcg/day for the first 5 days of PCT and see how well you recover. Then try a single 50mcg shot on the first day of PCT after another cycle down the road and see how the two protocols compare. Let us know which you decide to do first and how it goes.

Run Nolvadex with it from day 1 at 20mg/day. I would suggest running Aromasin with it as well (for the first 10 days of PCT or so), because increased LH activity will indeed increase aromatase production as well (it happens with HCG too). Rising Estrogen levels isn't exactly something we want during PCT.

Comment

Triptorelin Restores Bodybuilders Hormones | Steroidal.com

Comment

Working...
                          X