CJC 1295 with DAC log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CJC 1295 with DAC log

After some research and learning, I've decided I'm going to try CJC 1295 with DAC. I've heard "GH Bleed is bad" and this and that and everyone condemns DAC to hell. Despite that, the few good things I've read have convinced me to give it a shot.

What I plan to start with is:
    CJC 500mcg every 6 days
    Huperzine A 100mcg (undecided on 1x or 2x a day)
    EGCG 200-400mg with every huperzine a

From what I understand, and I'm no expert, but this is how it works:
    CJC stimulates the pituitary to release GH for 5.8-14 days (unsure if 100% correct.)
    GH spikes, somasostatin elevates, thus supressing forther GH spikes.
    Huperzine A supresses somasostatin (through supressing acetylcholinesterase and some other business), thus allowing CJC to stimulate more GH spikes for the next 6-8 hours.
    EGCG helps the Huperzine A get absorbed.

From what I understand, it's done in pulses, similar to how it's done naturally, just many, many more and much bigger.

I'll log my experiences and anything worth mentioning in here. I'm just waiting for my goodies to be delivered this week if the postal service does me well. I'm current on cycle for the next 3 weeks, and will be running the CJC into my PCT, and perhaps longer if I like it.

Test blend 800mg/w (cyp, enanthate, deca)
    Tren enanthate 400mg/w
    Aromasin 1x ed
    Letrozol (as needed)
    Slin (eod)
    T3 75mg/day
    IGF1-LR3 40mcg post wo
    HCG 250mg e3d

Stats:
    5'11"
    215lbs
    12.7% bf (hand held monitor)

Interested in all thoughts, experience, and knowledge, so please chime in unless you're just gunna hate on DAC. Thanks!

Edit: Edited for grammar and what not.
    Last edited by Bull; 05-23-2013, 02:35 AM.

Originally posted by Mini-G
    I'm going to so I can complain about DAC because I'm good at pissing you off.

Jk. From what you told me I think that's an incredible response with those chemicals and combinations. I think there's some people here that will preach something along the lines if 'over saturation' and crap but.. Have to do your research before ya claim it!

I'm excited for the log here and the results given that cocktail of mass building.
    Haha don't do it! I'm excited too. Come onnnnn Canada Post!

Comment

Really excited about this log. CJC is one of the peptides that interest me the most.

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
        Really excited about this log. CJC is one of the peptides that interest me the most.
        Thanks for stopping by warmouth. I couldn't find Huperzine A locally, so had to order some. My CJC and the Huperzine A are on their way. Hopefully they'll be here this week so I can get the GH flowin'.

Comment

NoBull, the DAC is not a " bad " selection. I understand you know the differences. CJC1295 always has DAC unless specified otherwise. Without DAC one would assume it is the old analog mod grf 1-29, which from there was an even older GHRH called grf 1-29, it became modified after subbing 4 aminos thus changing the half life) maybe thats pointless info?

I dont consider DAC bad by any means ( just normally preferred by women as most like to mimic what we do naturally) , i think the two can be evenly disputed and depending on who or where you talk about it you will get mixed reviews.

I will pull up some old info but the spikes i do not believe to be as intense as to this is where the two differ also frequency.
          Last edited by LARGERTHANNORMAL; 05-23-2013, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LARGERTHANNORMAL View Post
            NoBull, the DAC is not a " bad " selection. I understand you know the differences. CJC1295 always has DAC unless specified otherwise. Without DAC one would assume it is the old analog mod grf 1-29, which from there was an even older GHRH called grf 1-29, it became modified after subbing 4 aminos thus changing the half life) maybe thats pointless info?

I dont consider DAC bad by any means ( just normally preferred by women as most like to mimic what we do naturally) , i think the two can be evenly disputed and depending on who or where you talk about it you will get mixed reviews.

I will pull up some old info but the spikes i do not believe to be as intense as to this is where the two differ also frequency.
            Thanks for stopping by, Always up for different opinions and knowledge regarding this. Makes me think more! One thing I came across in regards to mimicking the body's natural way of doing things. Test. It isn't produced in a steady steam. That too is also in bursts and pulses and the such (Correct me if I'm wrong), but we don't try and mimic such things, because it doesn't matter and isn't really convenient/productive. Who wants to shoot test multiple times per day? I'm assuming the same thing with GH. Considering we're basically "bleeding" test into our bodies and it works wonders even not being what our body does naturally, perhaps GH bleeding will be no different? That's what I want to find out!

Contacted my peptide "guy" today. I should have the goodies early-mid next week.

Comment

I guess in a sense you are correct, in another sense test may be produced in pulses but numbers remain at a built up serum level and may raise an lower a bit from day to day but nothing like a big wave or pulse.

but gh is also produced in pulses but it is only gh for a few hours before it turns to the IGF we are after. This is created and stayed in a pulse form where as test will have a built up serum level. I guess one could attest so does IGF especially if its an exogenous source and after prolonged use.

long story short out of that is test is a stable level and produce is pulses / GH is not a stable level and produced in pulses.

again i dont disagree with you, the DAC version is over looked and under estimate by many, ive seen many get results with it

on a side note ive seen and corrected many rc companies on their products with false claims of products containing DAC or mislabeling, most pep sources have no clue whats in a vial and are only fed the long line of bro science crap of whats in the vial and stick a sticker on them.

Ive seen a companies call out cjc1293 and claimed it did not have the DAC, and many were purchasing , or other similar thing like that.

Comment

I guess in a sense you are correct, in another sense test may be produced in pulses but numbers remain at a built up serum level and may raise an lower a bit from day to day but nothing like a big wave or pulse.

but gh is also produced in pulses but it is only gh for a few hours before it turns to the IGF we are after. This is created and stayed in a pulse form where as test will have a built up serum level. I guess one could attest so does IGF especially if its an exogenous source and after prolonged use.

long story short out of that is test is a stable level and produce is pulses / GH is not a stable level and produced in pulses.

again i dont disagree with you, the DAC version is over looked and under estimate by many, ive seen many get results with it

on a side note ive seen and corrected many rc companies on their products with false claims of products containing DAC or mislabeling, most pep sources have no clue whats in a vial and are only fed the long line of bro science crap of whats in the vial and stick a sticker on them.

Ive seen a companies call out cjc1293 and claimed it did not have the DAC, and many were purchasing , or other similar thing like that.
                Hrmm, I've never thought of it in that way. Something for me to think about while my gh levels are all over! I'll still give it a shot and keep a closer eye on things.

Comment

Hrmm, I've never thought of it in that way. Something for me to think about while my gh levels are all over! I'll still give it a shot and keep a closer eye on things.

Comment

Either way man you should see results. Keep a log . I've really noticed the stuff keeps you lean and let's you able to cheat a bit more on diet and maintain physique. If you stick to hard dieting the stuff really shines man. Good luck!

Comment

Either way man you should see results. Keep a log . I've really noticed the stuff keeps you lean and let's you able to cheat a bit more on diet and maintain physique. If you stick to hard dieting the stuff really shines man. Good luck!
                      Will do! Going to run it for a min. of 6-8 months. Up until a month after my next show, maybe 2.

Comment

Awesome I started seeing results in 2months...maybe it was in my head but felt tighter n leaner..

Comment

Awesome I started seeing results in 2months...maybe it was in my head but felt tighter n leaner..
                          That's pretty quick it seems for a GH drug. What doses were you using? Any huperzine a/egcg too?

Comment

Found a study done on if CJCs long lasting effects stop GH pulses. As I suspected, it doesn't.

Pulsatile Secretion of Growth Hormone (GH) Persists during Continuous Stimulation by CJC-1295, a Long-Acting GH-Releasing Hormone Analog

Comment

Log Entry #1: May 30th

Woke up and went to grab my CJC DAC at the post office without breakfast. Sipped on 20g BCAAs on the way there and back home. Got home, shot 500mcg of the CJC DAC subq. As I expected, my face seemed to get flushed. My neck and face were hot and felt a little bit of a head rush, meaning my peps are solid. I drew my next 3 shots and emptied out the vial, and freezed them. Had a scoop of my new whey before taking my huperzine and egcg 15 minutes post shot. I HAVE to take EGCG with food, or else it'll cause stomach pain strong enonugh to put me to sleep, so that's why I took the scoop of whey. Tomorrow I may try it with only BCAAs and see if it'll do anything.

200mg egcg and roughly 500mcg of huperzine, considering tabs are 1mg and I have to break them up. If I break them up anymore they just crumble to dust and such. I'll report back later today after I train. This is a long term log, so frequent updates aren't much use. Stay tuned folks!

Comment

Working...
                              X