CJC 1295 with DAC log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Log Entry #2: May 30th

Trained legs today. Solid workout and I don't know if it was the weather, but I sweat a lot more than usual. On another note, I had a big lower back pump training, and a decent one just doing groceries before I trained. I felt similar lower back pumps after being on HGH at 4iu a day, about a month in. Safe to say there's a wholleee lot of GH in my body right now.

Comment

Will follow this.

CJC 1295 with DAC seems to be good for fat loss over time IMO.

Comment

100 of each 3x per day, i was very careful on timing and and followed my diet to a T.

Originally posted by NoBull View Post
        That's pretty quick it seems for a GH drug. What doses were you using? Any huperzine a/egcg too?

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
          Will follow this.

CJC 1295 with DAC seems to be good for fat loss over time IMO.
          Might just be in my head, but there seems to be a stronger separation between my obliques and abs today. I'll reserve judgement until later on though.

Originally posted by LARGERTHANNORMAL View Post
          100 of each 3x per day, i was very careful on timing and and followed my diet to a T.
          Approx. 2 hours pre shot with no food, and 30 minutes post shot?

Comment

Might just be in my head, but there seems to be a stronger separation between my obliques and abs today. I'll reserve judgement until later on though.

Approx. 2 hours pre shot with no food, and 30 minutes post shot?
            How long have you been using it for?

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
              How long have you been using it for?
              It's been 2 days as of today. It's hard to find any other logs or anything on CJC DAC with Huperzine A. I lose fat very easily though, especially with fasted, morning cardio.

Comment

Log Entry #3: May 31st

Had a sick back pump today. EGCG didn't cause me any stomach pain in the morning, so my morning cardio went smoothly. My recovery is faster as well. Chest was raw yesterday, and when I woke up today it felt very fresh. Hams are a little sore from training yesterday. They are usually extremely sore the day after, so I think that is a good example of recovery times. I'll try and get a morning weight for you all tomorrow, as well as a bodyfat test when I go in for extra cardio.

Comment

Very interesting stuff. Really digging this log.

Comment

Log Entry #4: June 1st

Tried the Huperzine before bed last night. Possibly unrelated, but I had a hard time to fall asleep. I had a REALLY deep sleep though. Woke up and my back was not sore at all from yesterday's training. Was unable to get a BF% test but I'm 1.5lbs down from a week ago, and I've been eating more. Ate my usual meals yesterday, with a bunch of muffins, some rice chips, an apple strudle thing, and an ice cream drum stick extra. I had an unsatisfiable hunger. I expected to wake up looking watery and feeling bloated, but I didn't. Woke up feeling fantastic, and my stomach was really tight. I may try huperzine again in the near future before bed.

I will be running Follistatin 344 starting Monday as well. I know this will skew results for this log, but I want to run it while I'm still on cycle, and into my pct. I'll start up a second log for that, and possible put this one on pause when I start. Stay tuned!

Comment

Log Entry #5: June 3rd

I'm down to 214.5lbs, from 217. Gained a few lbs from thread start, to start of log. Was up to 217 and softer. Since I started CJC /w DAC last thursday, I'm down 2.5lbs and leaner. I've also been eating muffins, cookies, ice cream, ect on almost a daily basis. I can't say no to free food when I'm off season So, that too is a very good example to how well this is leaning me up. If I was eating in a calorie deficit, I can only imagine how fast/efficient this will lean me up. Can't wait to run it during my contest prep.

I received some Follistatin 344 in the mail today. I want to run this while on cycle, so I'm starting it right now. That will put this log on stand by until all my Folli is gone. The thread can be found here:

http://forums.steroidal.com/hgh-pept....html#post4197

Comment

Log Entry #6: June 5th

Been having second thoughts about freezing reconstituted peptides lately, but today I shot a previously frozen syringe of CJC DAC and well, it's fine. Stronger headrush than the first shot, and face/head was warm as usual.

Comment

ahhh the " flushing " feeling... thats always my indicator of what i have is good... ( not sure how true that is but ive tried a few and some are more than others)

Comment

Originally posted by LARGERTHANNORMAL View Post
                            ahhh the " flushing " feeling... thats always my indicator of what i have is good... ( not sure how true that is but ive tried a few and some are more than others)
                            Seems legit to me. Or they could all be fake and the flush is simply beta-alanine. My results speak for the product though! Once I've finished with Follistatin, I'll start updating this again. I don't want to mix the 2 new products together in this log.

My contest prep starts in 2 days though, so we'll get a real good idea of the fat loss potency of this. Also coming off cycle as I start, so muscle preservation will be watched as well.

Comment

Log Entry #4: June 1st

Tried the Huperzine before bed last night. Possibly unrelated, but I had a hard time to fall asleep. I had a REALLY deep sleep though. Woke up and my back was not sore at all from yesterday's training. Was unable to get a BF% test but I'm 1.5lbs down from a week ago, and I've been eating more. Ate my usual meals yesterday, with a bunch of muffins, some rice chips, an apple strudle thing, and an ice cream drum stick extra. I had an unsatisfiable hunger. I expected to wake up looking watery and feeling bloated, but I didn't. Woke up feeling fantastic, and my stomach was really tight. I may try huperzine again in the near future before bed.

I will be running Follistatin 344 starting Monday as well. I know this will skew results for this log, but I want to run it while I'm still on cycle, and into my pct. I'll start up a second log for that, and possible put this one on pause when I start. Stay tuned!
                              The Huperzine A can will have that effect of making it difficult to fall asleep. Although it isn't a stimulant, it is keeping you awake through other means. Because it is an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor, it is increasing the flow and amount of acetylcholine in the nervous system in your brain. While this doesn't necessarily keep you awake like stimulants such as caffeine, amphetamine, etc. do, an increase in acetylcholine will basically keep your mind constantly thinking and racing, as it is a key neurotransmitter in the process of information, memory storage, and memory recall. I use huperzine on a regular basis for its cognitive performance enhancing effects for that purpose alone, and although it doesn't prevent me from sleeping every single night, there are some nights where i'll be laying in bed trying to fall asleep with my eyes closed and all I will be thinking about is stuff I need to get done, math work, school work, tomorrow's schedule, etc. and it can sometimes keep you awake for hours even though you are actually tired with your eyes closed trying to fall asleep.
                              Chief writer for Steroidal.com
                              Formerly known as Atomini
                              Steroidal.com: the world's largest informational resource on anabolic steroids and all things performance enhancing drug related!
                              "Strongest minds are often those whom the noisy world hears least" - William Wordsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Dan C View Post
                                The Huperzine A can will have that effect of making it difficult to fall asleep. Although it isn't a stimulant, it is keeping you awake through other means. Because it is an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor, it is increasing the flow and amount of acetylcholine in the nervous system in your brain. While this doesn't necessarily keep you awake like stimulants such as caffeine, amphetamine, etc. do, an increase in acetylcholine will basically keep your mind constantly thinking and racing, as it is a key neurotransmitter in the process of information, memory storage, and memory recall. I use huperzine on a regular basis for its cognitive performance enhancing effects for that purpose alone, and although it doesn't prevent me from sleeping every single night, there are some nights where i'll be laying in bed trying to fall asleep with my eyes closed and all I will be thinking about is stuff I need to get done, math work, school work, tomorrow's schedule, etc. and it can sometimes keep you awake for hours even though you are actually tired with your eyes closed trying to fall asleep.
                                Hrmmm, that's very interesting. I didn't know that! A way around this would be to eat it say, after your pre bed meal, that way before it has a chance to do its thing, you're asleep. I've tried that only once so far and I had no problem falling asleep.

Comment

Working...
                                X