No announcement yet.

Favorite insulin!??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok guys. Now yall say this is legal to purhase in the US, but how? Ive wanted to try this one day, but am terrified by it due to it seeming very complicated with all the timing of meals, carbs, etc. It seems nothing is more anabolic and alot can be expected Iin just 4 weeks. However, if thisnis legal for purchase here in the US, do you not have to be somewhat insulin dependant and have a script?

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
      Ok guys. Now yall say this is legal to purhase in the US, but how? Ive wanted to try this one day, but am terrified by it due to it seeming very complicated with all the timing of meals, carbs, etc. It seems nothing is more anabolic and alot can be expected Iin just 4 weeks. However, if thisnis legal for purchase here in the US, do you not have to be somewhat insulin dependant and have a script?
      Not sure if this is any help as I live in Canada... but I was doing some traveling and forgot my Humulin-R at home. I simply went to a pharmacy and told them I'm travelling and forgot it at home. Bought a new vial right there.

Edit: Also, you can order it online too.

Comment

We can get humilin r OTC at Walmart here in the US

Comment

Reminds me... We need an Insulin profile here.

Comment

Originally posted by OnTheSauce View Post
            We can get humilin r OTC at Walmart here in the US
            WHAT! Are you for real? Does this vary state to state? And is humilin r legit stuff? I know I've been rejected just for trying to purchase slin pins on several occasions.
            And Admin, you're right!

Comment

WHAT! Are you for real? Does this vary state to state? And is humilin r legit stuff? I know I've been rejected just for trying to purchase slin pins on several occasions.
              And Admin, you're right!
              This does NOT vary by state. Humalin R is very legit, as a diabetic, I use it every day.

As for pins, legality does vary by state, which is just plain retarded. And even in a state where they're legal, it's up to the pharmacist if he/she wants to sell them to you without a script. Many larger chains (Walmart, for one) have blanket corporate policies that prevent their employees from selling pins without a prescription, even in states where a prescription isn't necessary. In New Hampshire, where I do my shopping, it is legal to buy/sell pins without a prescription. However, Walmart will not sell the pins due to corporate policy. They WILL sell me and anyone else a vial of insulin though.

I suppose the logic is that if you're a hard drug user, you're probably going to want pins, and you won't likely care much about insulin. That makes sense I guess. But the irony is that the insulin itself is still WAY more dangerous than the pins they won't sell me. 2-3 cc's of Humalin R to the quad and in 3 hours you're comatose, if not dead. You could kill yourself or at least fry your brain (due to lack of glucose leading to brain damage) several times over with a single $25 vial of slin. Of course, it's a terrible way to try to kill yourself, HIGHLY unreliable. So no one tries to commit suicide via insulin overdose leading to deadly hypoglycemia. Making insulin a very safe drug to use as long as one covers one's bases.

I'm not upset that insulin is available over the counter, I'm pissed that the whole friggin drug world isn't like that. At least for drugs that are non-habit forming and do not cause people to get intoxicated. Very silly that I can easily buy the DRUG insulin, but I have to make phone calls and fax prescriptions to obtain the CARRIERS of that drug into my body.

Comment

I am blown away by this news. Im just going to walk up to the counter and ask for humalin r then. Hopefully its all good, lol.

Comment

I am blown away by this news. Im just going to walk up to the counter and ask for humalin r then. Hopefully its all good, lol.
                  Let us know how it goes!

Comment

Just be cool!! If they seem like they're on to you, bust out the AK you brought with you and light that bitch up.

Comment

Originally posted by jasona View Post
                      Just be cool!! If they seem like they're on to you, bust out the AK you brought with you and light that bitch up.
                      Lol! Jasona, how do you feel about using humalin r for a recomp? Is it better used off season during the bulking stage? I just dont want to add fat, and I am being strict as to how and what I eat now just because I have about 3% of fat left to lose. What say you.....

Comment

By the way, I'm using tren, var, and mast at the moment. Maybe slin would be a good bridging agent?

Comment

Very diet dependent. I'll be using slin while cutting, but I'll also be on higher carbs than most. I think it can be a good tool. But I wouldn't suggest it for first time. Use it while bulking and get familiar with it and your body first

Comment

Picked up a vial of novolin r tonight just for you warmouth.

Comment

Working...
                            X