Off season hgh/slin/ghrp plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off season hgh/slin/ghrp plan

So I'm planning to stick to my trt until end of the year after this show. But I'll be incorporating some hgh, insulin, and some peptides into my off season to see what we can make happen. Right now I'm planning to run 9iu (split to 3 shots; am/pwo/pm) of hgh mon, tue, thurs, fri stacked with insulin. Other days no slin and 2iu hgh upon waking. Insulin protocol I won't start until gains slow down after I recomp a good bit. My trainer is doing my off season diet as well and to keep my fat gain a little lower this go around. we are going to keep my carbs per meal around 50 and then absolutely stuff them in around my workouts with the insulin.
    90 min Pre workout 20iu humilin r with a meal containing 150 carbs
    3iu hgh before stepping into gym
    140gr carbs intra. (2 scoops karbolyn and 1 scoop sizeon)
    15iu novolog post workout with 100gr karbolyn and 75gr whey
    Post workout meal with 50gr protein and 100gr carbs

Even on just my trt, expecting some good size and strength gains to finish out 2014. On my 2iu hgh days I'll use some ghrp6/cjc twice a day as well.

Of course the siZeon has my bcaas and creatine intra and I'll add another 5gr to my post shake. Mixing the strawberry karbolyn and some chocolate protein works well. Although if able to get away with a slower acting carb in a mass gainer like animal gains I will. Just gotta play around and see how my glucose fluctuates

Comment

Originally posted by OnTheSauce View Post
      Of course the siZeon has my bcaas and creatine intra and I'll add another 5gr to my post shake. Mixing the strawberry karbolyn and some chocolate protein works well. Although if able to get away with a slower acting carb in a mass gainer like animal gains I will. Just gotta play around and see how my glucose fluctuates
      Fat gain won't be low at all with that much sugar and that much insulin, regardless of the hgh/peptides.

Comment

I have a fast metabolism. I haven't gone under 3000 cals this entire prep. I take in 850is carbs I'm off season. I promise I won't get fat. Would dial it back if needed.

Comment

Ordered some sizeon max, glycofuse, and Universal real gains. Getting ready.

Comment

Ordered some sizeon max, glycofuse, and Universal real gains. Getting ready.
            I like Real Gains. Went through a few tubs in the past and was really impressed. Great taste as well as a solid nutritional profile.

Comment

Yeah it has much lower fat content compared to most gainers.

Comment

Comment

Good lord! I'll be following this if you keep it updated. I really want to try insulin.

Comment

Yikes! Looks beautiful!

Comment

Ill keep it updated. Just as i did prep, but with more detail. Weight updates and so forth. Got more nordi pens on the way. I expect weight to pile on this coming week just from recomp. Im taking week off from gym and just eating. So we will start the log say july 14?
                      Get a starting weight and begin

Comment

Looking forward to the log.

Comment

Ok well fresh off the show i have been pounding fast food and cupcakes and ice cream. Havent even had to shit yet. Probably 2 gallons of liquids and havent had to pee. Needless to say i was DEPLETED. Ill get a morning weight tomorrow and we will go from there. This week i am taking off from the gym, so just 2iu per day

Comment

Ok well fresh off the show i have been pounding fast food and cupcakes and ice cream. Havent even had to shit yet. Probably 2 gallons of liquids and havent had to pee. Needless to say i was DEPLETED. Ill get a morning weight tomorrow and we will go from there. This week i am taking off from the gym, so just 2iu per day
                            Watch BP.

Comment

Been fine so far. Lots of hbe

Comment

Working...
                              X