No announcement yet.

The Big 4 Supps for a Healty Testosterone Replacement Therapy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding HcG to this list soon. Anyone have any beneficial supps they use that I can read up on and possibly post about? HcG and more on melatonin coming up soon. That will make more than 4 supps, so we might should change the title to "TRT Supplementation" or something similar. I've gotten deeper into this than planned.

Comment

warmouth, excellent write up man. Very impressive and high quality! Perhaps this should be a sticky???

Comment

Originally posted by OdinsOtherSon View Post
        warmouth, excellent write up man. Very impressive and high quality! Perhaps this should be a sticky???
        Thanks man. Eventually perhaps. I still have quite a bit to go now. Still finding typos and want to add more to it. Kind of hard to do, especially trying to keep it from being boring. I don't know how Dan does it!

Comment

Excellent post. I am just beginning my TRT journey and am finding lots of interesting info here. I have some melatonin now that I take sporadically. I'll start taking that regularly and go to work on finding these other supplements.

Comment

Originally posted by TTherapy View Post
            Excellent post. I am just beginning my TRT journey and am finding lots of interesting info here. I have some melatonin now that I take sporadically. I'll start taking that regularly and go to work on finding these other supplements.
            thanks alot for the kind words. This thing took forever, but should be very accurate. I kept adding and adding, so the title is misleading. I use most everything I wrote about, and i can vouch that for me, they do what they're supposed to do. The melatonin is a really good idea for so many reasons. It like a miracle drug and I can't believe the government hasn't tried to get their slimmy hands on it to try and regulate it. All of these for that matter, stinking feds..... lol.

Comment

Do you inject vitamin d?

Comment

Originally posted by TTherapy View Post
                Do you inject vitamin d?
                I dont. However, I take 10000 iu on Mondays and Thursdays. 5000 all other days.

Comment

Originally posted by warmouth View Post
                  Adding HcG to this list soon. Anyone have any beneficial supps they use that I can read up on and possibly post about? HcG and more on melatonin coming up soon. That will make more than 4 supps, so we might should change the title to "TRT Supplementation" or something similar. I've gotten deeper into this than planned.
                  I think u have it pretty well covered, not an overkill doses appear correct as well. great post! im liking this site more and more.... you guys actually do research. but don't get me wrong the point of forums is sharing info and to make info availability convenient I do appreciate the fact that people don't get bashed for asking questions as most people don't know how to search this info so to give them assistance and direction is admirable. great work bro!

Comment

Originally posted by luckyfd View Post
                    I think u have it pretty well covered, not an overkill doses appear correct as well. great post! im liking this site more and more.... you guys actually do research. but don't get me wrong the point of forums is sharing info and to make info availability convenient I do appreciate the fact that people don't get bashed for asking questions as most people don't know how to search this info so to give them assistance and direction is admirable. great work bro!
                    Agreed.

This is also useful - Support Supplements - Steroidal.com

Comment

I ordered all these supps this am should I wait till PCT or can I take while on cycle? this supplement lineup really intrigued me I couldn't resist ordering! they all have outstanding synergistic effects on each other! im excited on seeing how this works for me!

Comment

Where do you guys get your preg? The mental clarity and memory thing is dead nuts on.

Comment

Working...
                        X