Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OnTheSauce View Post
    Come on admin. You can't honestly think Ronnie was a natty 300lbs on stage
    I didn't say that. I said I think he was natural or on minimal amounts when he turned pro. He wasn't 300lbs on stage during his first handful of shows and when he turned pro.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasona View Post
      U wot m8?

No one competes at 300 lbs and 5'11" or whatever Ronnie was. There is no way for a human being to hold that much muscle and yet be lean enough to win a pro card with testosterone levels within a normal range. I do not believe anyone has become an IFBB pro without considerable PED use since before the "Golden Age."
      Considerable. So how did he put on about 70lbs of stage weight if he was on a considerable amount of PED's winning his pro card?

There are plenty of freaks that have only be training or bodybuilding for a short period of time. Look at Branch in his teens and Cutler. Look at Flex Lewis in his teens and now.

You're talking about elite level genetics and response to AAS/GH here.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnabolicGainz View Post
        I think 2014 will be a huge year for me.

Reason being:
        - Cruising on AAS....I'm never going back. I feel much more confident in my life than ever before. I have suffered from depression all my life without medication and oddly enough, medical research has shown recently that higher testosterone amounts to better overall state of being. I'm pretty sure I was low on T but it's just made me feel much better.

With that said, I'll grow much faster this year than any other year. I still have a huge amount of work to do for chest though. Weak as shit.

And Jason, I always warm up very well for anything, whether upper or lower body. I'm really taking to warming up the treadmill for at least 3 to 5 minutes to get the blood flowing. Then static and dynamic stretching.
        Awesome attitude bro, you're gonna make it.

Originally posted by Admin View Post
        Considerable. So how did he put on about 70lbs of stage weight if he was on a considerable amount of PED's winning his pro card?

There are plenty of freaks that have only be training or bodybuilding for a short period of time. Look at Branch in his teens and Cutler. Look at Flex Lewis in his teens and now.

You're talking about elite level genetics and response to AAS/GH here.
        It takes time to grow even on roids, even with a great response. Success means sponsors and more income. More income means higher doses and possibly even higher quality gear.

As for those other pros when they were teens, there is no reason to believe that they WEREN'T juicing even at a young age. While I do think there are guys like the ones we're talking about who respond well to AAS/GH, I have known too many juicers and my fellow competitors to believe that anyone, even with elite genetics, can be big enough while being lean enough to become an IFBB pro while on a dosage of roids that would be considered "normal." If it can even be considered normal to use illegal anabolics at all.

Every single bodybuilder who has gone pro for at least the last 20-25 years has been on a load of different things to achieve a look placing them in the upper echelon of competitors. Tests, tren, orals, AI, clen, T3, ephedra, slin, growth hormone, all these are SO common. People even at the lowest levels of the NPC use most of those things, there's no reason to think the guys with elite genetics aren't doing the same. Just because they have elite genetics doesn't mean they don't also want to use every PED their competition is using.

Moreover, what do you think of Ronnie's history as a cop? The pension he draws? These guys have very good reasons for making it seem as though they didn't use steroids or didn't use as much as they really did.

Why do ALL the pros claim baby cycles? Where's the one or two pros that come out and say "I had to use grams of shit just to win my pro card." None of the pros cop to the extreme amounts of gear that are absolutely mandatory for a human being to achieve a pro level physique.

Your argument that these guys have elite genetics is almost like the argument that the pro bodybuilders are natty altogether, but they are such genetic freaks that their response to training and dieting is that far outside the norm. Lots of us believed that as Naive teenagers, but we all got older, trained several years, and woke up to the fact that Cell Tech and Nitro Tech are not at all contributing to Jay Culter's immense size and leanness. Nor is his genetic response to training and dieting that far outside the normal human response. We all accepted that Jay Cutler and others like him used steroids.

For myself, it wasn't until I also began using steroids that I realized exactly how much these guys must use, but I believe it to be pretty far outside the typical 500 mg test and 50 mg dbol starter cycle most good bros recommend. I simply apply logic to arrive at my belief. If his response to training and diet isn't very far outside the norm (even if it is a very elite response), then it follows that his response to anabolics isn't too far outside of the norm either.

Believing that there are men who respond incredibly to small amounts of gear is the same as believing that there are men who respond incredibly to diet and training.

There are people who respond very well to all those things, but not to the degree that would be necessary to become an IFBB pro as a natty, or even with a "reasonable" amount of gear.

Comment

• So my job is now going to have me working Monday to Friday. Same amount of hours, so I'll only be working a few. Then hit no traffic on 285, then 400, which will be nice for a change. This will be a disadvantage to me considering I have to drive there/back home and buy lunch/snacks. It's like they're going the Walmart route of cutting hours or something lmao

Seriously considering about getting a 2nd job cause some dude, who is a pharma rep, has legit Jintropin for $250 and nordictropin 120iu around $275. Not bad.

Gotta find more money to support my supp habits and leave my 1st job money for other important stuff. I have been doing fine the entire time though.

Comment

• Generics. Nothing special.

Comment

• Went to sleep at 9pm last night. Trying to catch up on some sleep for legs today. Gonna eat twice and hit it around 12.

Comment

• Killed legs. Cramping and giving out just walking up stairs

Comment

• did chest/bi's instead. against pat's instructions. however, it was a very productive sesh. happy about that.

Comment

• Just ordered 2 papa john's pizzas before they closed cause I'm forever alone right now. The girl I was with last night isn't even interested in me, fml lol.

I drove for like 30 minutes around my town looking for something to do with the music on. Walked into walmart waltzing around. Pretty pathetic lmao.

Anyway, at least I'll have some pizza's to make me feel better.

BRB crying with my pizza lol

Comment

• That chic last night had the worst pussy you said. So who cares? Why did you even message her after? Lol. Surprised you haven't found a chic at the gym yet

Comment

• Originally posted by OnTheSauce View Post
                        That chic last night had the worst pussy you said. So who cares? Why did you even message her after? Lol. Surprised you haven't found a chic at the gym yet
                        About 90% of chicks in gyms are taken, srs. I have literally been meaning to ask one out or get her number. What made it so ****ing obvious that she was interested was that I was doing some cable bicep side pulls and she was just checking me out. I was checking her out. We made eye contact quite a bit. She actually works front desk but I rarely see her.

I messaged her after cause I was desperate but even then, her pussy was pretty bad.

Comment

• Don't feel too bad, I haven't gotten any in 2014 either

Comment

• Dude, strange shit I gotta tell you. So I eat like 5 pizza's last night and I wake up shredded as ****. Dat dere testosterone pump. Took another nap today and feeling amazing.

I need to sleep more often....

Comment

• Originally posted by AnabolicGainz View Post
                              Just ordered 2 papa john's pizzas before they closed cause I'm forever alone right now. The girl I was with last night isn't even interested in me, fml lol.

I drove for like 30 minutes around my town looking for something to do with the music on. Walked into walmart waltzing around. Pretty pathetic lmao.

Anyway, at least I'll have some pizza's to make me feel better.

BRB crying with my pizza lol
                              1. Fold up slice of pizza
                              2. Insert penis into fold
                              3. ??????
                              4. Profit

Pizza fuker!!1

Originally posted by OnTheSauce View Post
                              Don't feel too bad, I haven't gotten any in 2014 either
                              I just popped my 2014 cherry a few hours ago. Lunch break floor sex ftw.

Originally posted by AnabolicGainz View Post
                              Dude, strange shit I gotta tell you. So I eat like 5 pizza's last night and I wake up shredded as ****. Dat dere testosterone pump. Took another nap today and feeling amazing.

I need to sleep more often....
                              Sleep keeps your gainz anabolic yo.

Comment

• Floor huh? Sounds like college.

Comment

Working...
                                X